Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StarrBabyy Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jul 19, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Breaking And Entry
    Ok I'm 20 years old and broke into cars at a library I got charged with breaking and entry and theft of property its my first offense and I want to know what I'm facing. What kind of plead deals they might offer me etc...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 05:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrBabyy View Post
    Ok im 20 years old and broke into cars at a library i got charged with breaking and entry and theft of property its my first offense and i want to know what im facing. What kind of plead deals they might offer me etc...

Where and what dollar amount?
    StarrBabyy Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jul 19, 2012, 05:51 PM
    Im in Arkansas and I didn't take nothing
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrBabyy View Post
    Im in arkansas and i didnt take nothing

Why the theft of property charge? You broke into cars but didn't take anything? Were you with other people, sort of a look out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entry and adjusting entry [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I am new to this site. I am coming across some difficulty with my assignment. If someone can please help me:confused: 1. On may 1st, there was a rent payment for may and June for 4500. THEN 2. I have an adjusting entry for a $1000 of unearned rent. Here is the confusing part to...

How does an eliminating entry differ from an adjusting entry [ 2 Answers ]

How does an eliminating entry differ from an adjusting entry

Journal Entry / Double-entry software needed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a good software to use for daily journal entries and adjustments, that will allow me to create at least a balance sheet & income statement and perhaps a few reports (like inventory, accounts receivables). I need a real double-entry & simple reliable software. Peachtree &...

What would the general journal entry be for an adjusting entry? [ 1 Answers ]

Depreciation for the month: Factory equipment... $642.00 Office equipment... $369.70 What accounts are debited and credited?

What do I debit/credit in journal entry/adjusting entry? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am unsure about the correct way to debit/credit these entries. Can someone help me? Window Washing Company opened on July 1, 2010. During July the following transactions were completed: July 1 Issued 14,456 shares of common stock for $14,456 cash. July 1 Purchased used truck for...

View more questions Search