Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afarrell3241 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 05:22 AM
    Employer wants health reason for missing work
    Employer requestsreason for absence from work when employees doctor excused him from working
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 05:34 AM
    You will have to provide a doctor's excuse for missing work.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 16, 2012, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by afarrell3241 View Post
    Employer requestsreason for absence from work when employees doctor excused him from working
    What's your question (and is there something wrong with your space bar?)

Depending on the nature of your job, your employer could require the reason for missing work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is sexual activity a reason for missing periods?? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 16... for a years regularly I have my periods around 28th - 30th to 2nd -3rd... but last this month I have'nt got any.. for a couple of days now it sometimes pains in my stomach... which I usually have before my periods... but this time its 4th now and nothing is coming... and you I had sexual...

What can a person do if they still haven't gotten health insurance from employer? [ 3 Answers ]

The person works in the state of New Jersey. They have been working at their current job for four months. They passed the probationary period for health insurance benefits, but still have not received the benefits from employer. Is it legal for an employer to do this? What are the options this...

How to know the reason of H1B visa denial if employer is not telling ? [ 1 Answers ]

If some employer files H1B visa for someone in India as employer. The case clears the lottery but Visa is denied before the visa interview without the knowledge of employee in India. Does employee in India has legal rights to ask his employer to provide information about why the visa denied...

Over 65's forced out of employer health insurance.. OK? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a church employer require all church staff over 65 years of age to leave the medical insurance plan for the purpose of reducing the cost of insurance for the younger pool of workers? We're offered cash reimbursement for Plan D drug expenses in exchange.

View more questions Search