nikesha Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2015, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Sure... if you haven't been drinking.
    Well no kidding lol
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 05:12 PM
    I guess you didn't learn in October 2014. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...ml#post3693118

How much did you have to drink this time? Who is asking for the test-job, court...? Do you know what the current cut-off level is for the test?

Perhaps it is time to think about abstaining from alcoholic beverages if you are going to repeatedly stress yourself out about testing.

Jul 8, 2015, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    I guess you didn't learn in October 2014. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...ml#post3693118

How much did you have to drink this time? Who is asking for the test-job, court...? Do you know what the current cut-off level is for the test?

Perhaps it is time to think about abstaining from alcoholic beverages if you are going to repeatedly stress yourself out about testing.
    No I'm not in job court or drug court either it was simply a question ! Thanks for your answers !
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 05:24 PM
    Normally no, it is referred to often as a 80 hour test. Some people may pass at 60 but most fail.

Jul 8, 2015, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Normally no, it is referred to often as a 80 hour test. Some people may pass at 60 but most fail.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

Will I pass a teg test in 70 hours had 9 shots 2beers in 6 hours [ 9 Answers ]

I had 9 shots and two beers Friday before 7 pm.total in 6 hours.I test on Monday at 5 pm Doc Bill will I pass in 70 hours? I've Ben flushing and had a detox drink over the last two days lots of water I'm 40 a male 180 lbs no fat and a fast metabolism. I drink a lot of apple juice and green tea...

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

Will I pass my ETG test after 32 hours? [ 2 Answers ]

After I stopped drinking 2 beers at 5.6% I had at least 32 hours between drinking and the test. I'm a male 5'9'' about 180-185 pounds decently fit. Thanks.

Well I pass a egt test after 80 hours ? [ 0 Answers ]

has enyone faled a egt test after 80 hours ?

View more questions Search