Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazz111 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 01:24 PM
    2 months pregnant
    Hi am just looking to talk to someone who can tell me where I stand. I am 2mouths pregnant I have just split up from my unborn baby's dad. He is now telling me he's going to take me to court after I have the baby unless I let him have the baby every 3 day a week now the baby will need to be with it mum when its born as I will be brestfeeding. He has now said because he is working in the army he can get the baby full time and I will not have a leg to stand on I need help soon as I can I'm worrid and it making thing worse throw my pregnant
    Many thanks

May 7, 2012, 01:26 PM
    Hi am just looking to talk to someone who can tell me where I stand. I am 2mouths pregnant I have just split up from my unborn baby's dad. He is now telling me he's going to take me to court after I have the baby unless I let him have the baby every 3 day a week now the baby will need to be with it mum when its born as I will be brestfeeding. He has now said because he is working in the army he can get the baby full time and I will not have a leg to stand on I need help soon as I can I'm worrid and it making thing worse throw my pregnant
    Many thanks
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 7, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz111 View Post
    ... he is now telling me hes going to take me to court after i have the baby unless i let him have the baby every 3 day a week ... he has now said because he is working in the army he can get the baby full time and i will not have a leg to stand on ...
    Don't believe anything he tells you. It looks like he is full of falsehoods.

And apparenty he started his pattern of fast-talking when he managed to get you to agree to have sex with him.

Are you in the UK by any chance?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 7, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartGirl90 View Post
    I think you should do want you wanna do which is keep the baby. And let him see the baby when he/she is a few months older, and when the baby doesn't need to be breastfeed anymore. Remeber you the mother, you gave birth to the baby, you know whats best for the baby. He only tricked you to have sex. Now it seems to me that he is taking advantage of his parental rights and just demanding stuff. Your the babys mom. The baby needs you. Only you know whats best.
    What legal basis do you have for this advice?

May 13, 2012, 04:42 AM
    Jjj
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 13, 2012, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz111 View Post
    Jjj
    That's your advice, three J's? Can you give us the code so we can understand what that's supposed to mean?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 13, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Jazz, do you still need help. As noted he's trying to scare you. It takes a lot for a court to take a child from its mother. But he is likely to get liberal visitation once the child is weaned.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Yes, somewhere at about a year, he will start to get regular visits at his home and for a few days at a time, He will also get times to see the child earlier ad may get some over nights before that.

You chose to have a child with him, and now will have to deal with him for the next 18 plus years as the father of the child

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period is 4 months late and I am not pregnant, can I still get pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, The first day of my last period was 5/22/2010 and it lasted for 5 days. Since then I have not seen a period. I have taken at best 15 home pregnancy test of various brands and they have all come back negative. I even went the length of going to the local health department to have two...

7-months pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 7 months pregnant and the baby's father wants nothing to do with the child but won't sign over his parental rights he is 10 1/2years younger than me and if something happens to me I don't won't hem raiseing the child to live off my social security and life insurance what can I do to make sure...

I am almost 3 months pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

I am almost 12 weeks pregnant and I have had minor bleeding since 9 weeks. Is it a possible miscarriage?

View more questions Search