Apr 7, 2013, 05:09 PM
    Bears
    Hello:

This'll make you all warm and fuzzy.

excon
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 05:58 PM
    I can't watch it until you promise me that the cougar isn't going to eat the bear cub!

Tell me the bear will be okay, and I'll watch, but that cougar looks hungry, and mean! :(
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Okay seriously, when does this bears mother come along and kick this cougars butt! Aren't there any antelope or caribou for this cat to eat? Why the hell would you go after a bear cub? Not too bright.

I do love the noises the bear makes when it's running away. Was that dubbed in, because there's no way that can be the noise the bear is making. Sounds like a frightened woman.

Okay, it was good. It was very good. It did make me all warm and fuzzy. I won't give away the ending. I'll just say, don't worry, the baby bear makes it. :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 06:15 PM
    Alty, did you read the paragraph beneath the video screen, the explanation of how the movie came to be? The big bear at the end is not the cub's mother.

The Bear - Wikipedia
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Alty, did you read the paragraph beneath the video screen, the explanation of how the movie came to be? The big bear at the end is not the cub's mother.

The Bear - Wikipedia
    I admit I didn't read it. I was too horrified, and worrying that the cougar was going to do the little cub in.

I'm going to have to watch this movie, if my heart can take it. Just that short clip had me on the edge of my seat, scared out of my wits.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I admit I didn't read it. I was too horrified, and worrying that the cougar was going to do the little cub in.
    It's from a no-dialogue movie from 1988. excon wouldn't bait and switch. He loves his wimmin on this site.
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 06:25 PM
    It's from a no-dialogue movie from 1988. excon wouldn't bait and switch. He loves his wimmin on this site.
    LOL! That he does. :)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2013, 06:48 PM
    Hello wimmin:

Let's get bare!

Ex
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello wimmin:

Let's get bare!

ex
    See now, totally expected you to say "did you notice that the kitty (cougar) got wet?"

I'm off my game. Or you are. ;)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2013, 07:44 PM
    Hello Alty:

You're way ahead of me..

Exy
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 07:46 PM
    I sense double entendres here. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Not excon and Alty thinking that way.
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 09:17 PM
    I sense double entendres here. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Not excon and Alty thinking that way.
    Never. Exy and I are as pure as the driven snow, there's not a dirty thought in our super clean minds. We're innocent, need, angels! We couldn't come up with anything unsavory if you put a gun to our heads.

Now, I haven't been struck down by lightening yet, so you know I have to be telling the truth. Um, do I hear a storm brewing? Can't be. Eeek!
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 09:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello Alty:

You're way ahead of me..

exy
    Enjoy the view. :)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 6, 2013, 04:52 AM
    That was so scary! I cried just reading the wiki link, no way I can sit through the feature length.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon movie like the care bears but its not the care bears [ 1 Answers ]

There's this land of candy and its inhabited by animals kind of like the care bears but its not the care bears I'm not sure of much else but some kids try to help them save it from somethingif anyone knows what I'm talking about please help its not candyland either

Whataburger bears [ 0 Answers ]

Years ago my father collected a set of Whatabear... g-r-r-rs. There are six of them. There is a tan with yellow shirt saying "GO TEAM GO". White with red shirt "Holly Day Bear" Yellowish with green "Coca-Cola" shirt. Tan with orange "0" shirt. Brown cowboy with hat, blue jeans, and red bandana. And...

The Bears found a new QB [ 2 Answers ]

Never mind, it didn't work

Why teddy bears are haram? [ 3 Answers ]

Assalam my name is nadia and I'm 16 years old.I like teddy bears but people say it is haram to keep them in house.Is it true and why?

Gummi Bears.maybe [ 3 Answers ]

In the early 90's their was a cartoon about bears who would drink a red juice and it would make them jump really high. I'm trying to find the name of the show. I'm thinking it's Gummi Bears. Any Suggestions:confused: P.S. It took place during the Medieval times I believe

View more questions Search