Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ablesammy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 07:16 PM
    I need an ad or product image showing item as % or fraction or times of actual size
    Hello, don't know what to search to find this. Need an example of an ad or product box or something that either shows a product image that is % or fraction of the actual size or maybe shows image that is enlarged to show detail and is printed as 'X' many times the actual size. Need it tonight for homework! Help!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 07:25 PM
    Weird assignment. Check Google Images. Google for any product --- Campbell's soup or Cheerios or cake mix.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 07:28 PM
    http://thelifeofjamie.files.wordpres...7/cheerios.jpg

http://www.foodrenegade.com/pics/oat...tionvalues.jpg

Nov 19, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Hi, I need one that actually states what % or fraction or how many times enlarged or reduced it is. So we can figure it out proportions

Nov 19, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Need an ad or product image that states what % image is reducedor times it's enlarged
    Trying question again. Not sure what to search. Need for tonight's homework. An ad or product image that shows a product shown as not actual size and it needs to have something on it that says enlarged 6 times or shown 1/3 actual size or maybe shown 25% actual size. I need it to have something actually printed that gives a number for the reduction or enlargement so we an figure out how big it actually is from the image.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ablesammy View Post
    Hi, I need one that actually states what % or fraction or how many times enlarged or reduced it is. So we can figure it out proportions
    That's your job. I showed you how to find one.

Take a ruler...

Nov 19, 2012, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    That's your job. I showed you how to find one.

Take a ruler....
    Yeah so I tell that to my teacher, huh? No thanks. I'm sorry, no, you didn't show me what I was looking for and maybe I wasn't clear. I don't much appreciate the way you are posting. Is that the way you usually do things on AMHD?

Nov 19, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Trying question again. Not sure what to search. Need for tonight's homework. An ad or product image that shows a product shown as not actual size and it needs to have something on it that says enlarged 6 times or shown 1/3 actual size or maybe shown 25% actual size. I need it to have something actually printed that gives a number for the reduction or enlargement so we an figure out how big it actually is from the image.
    Hey! What gives? I re-posted a new question and it came into this old thread!

Since Wondergirl gave me useless answers so that it would be an unanswered question and someone actually helpful might see it and help me!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 07:54 PM
    Hey! what gives?? I re-posted a new question and it came into this old thread!?

since Wondergirl gave me useless answers so that it would be an unanswered question and someone actually helpful might see it and help me!
    WG gave you a way to begin searching.

Your threads were the same and have been merged. Starting a new thread won't help.

Have you looked around and Googled?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Perhaps writing out the entire assignment would help anyone who wants to contribute.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 08:20 PM
    Yeah so I tell that to my teacher, huh? No thanks. I'm sorry, no, you didn't show me what I was looking for and maybe I wasn't clear. I don't much appreciate the way you are posting. Is that the way you usually do things on AMHD?
    Here are the facts.

We don't do homework on this site. We will help, but we won't do the work for you. It's your assignment, which means you have to put in the effort.

Another fact, I balanced the disagree (reddie) you gave WG. She gets -1 for a reddie, and +5 for my balance. That means that she's now 4 points ahead because of your disagree. Disagrees are for factually incorrect posts only. Her post was not factually incorrect.

No ad is going to tell you what percentage it's enlarged. It's an ad, they only talk about the product, not the math they did to post the picture. That's your job, so do it!

The rules are that we won't do your homework, so yes, that's how we do things on AMHD. If you don't like it, feel free to go somewhere else. Don't bother giving me a reddie, someone will just balance it.

I suggest that you put your time to better use. Instead of fighting with the people on this site, do your work.

Also, your new post was added to this one because it's the same topic. Starting multiple threads about the same topic is also against the rules. The rules you agreed to when you joined this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My image on a website won't upload. It showing broken picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I just started building a website. My image on this website neautys.com shows broken link pictures. Can anyone help me, it will be great!

My 1 year old Panasonic TV is not showing image [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic TC-26LX60C and when I try to watch TV or a movie or just satellite TV, it doesn't show image, it may reproduce audio, and even I can see the menu once in a while, not fuzzy, but clear, desapears and comes back, and when it does it stays that way, but neves shows the TV shows, it...

Coastal Vacations - The actual PRODUCT [ 24 Answers ]

I am new Level 1 associate with Coastal Synergy group. I've read a vast majority of the pros, cons, and reviews for both CSG and Coastal Vacations, and I have a reasonably solid understanding of the business system. So my question is NOT about whether CSG is a good home-based business, but...

View more questions Search