Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess1823 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Probable cause...
    My boyfriend is being held on a probable cause warrant... He has not been charged and the warrant hasn't been issued. How long can they hold him?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess1823 View Post
    My boyfriend is being held on a probable cause warrant... He has not been charged and the warrant hasn't been issued. How long can they hold him?

Where?
    Princess1823 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 05:11 PM
    He is Arkansas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can you be held for probable cause? [ 14 Answers ]

About two months ago, my husband was arrested on two counts of armed robbery! He was going to see a friend and he walked in on his friend robbing someone. He went to court Tuesday, and the judge told him that he is holding him only because there is probable cause! It's been two months and they have...

Probable? [ 4 Answers ]

Strong possibility of endometriosis Started period early Light period Possible pregnant?

Is it probable I am pregnant with these symptoms ? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past week or so I have been experincing mild pains in my lower tummy - Right belowe belly button. It is by no means a horrid pain, But it is noticeable ! At night I just can't seem to get comfortable due to my stomach aches. My boobs are rather tender & seem to have grown a little bit....

Probable cause in a traffic stop [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend was issued a citation for driving while under suspension. A few months later, she was pulled over again just because the same officer recognized the vehicle. Anyone could have been driving that car, including me. Does that officer have the right to pull the vehicle over? Is that...

View more questions Search