Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helphelpmepleas Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2014, 05:38 PM
    Was the US prepared for WWI militarily, industrially, both, or neither?
    Help help help help help
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 24, 2014, 05:44 PM
    This sounds like a homework or test question. Which means we can give you guidance, but you have to do the work.

What has your research turned up?

Mar 24, 2014, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    This sounds like a homework or test question. Which means we can give you guidance, but you have to do the work.

What has your research turned up?

Yes, it is homework. But I have already answered 126 questions on my own, I haven't slept in 2 days, and all I am asking for is this one question. Please.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 24, 2014, 05:56 PM
    You'll have to back up this answer with your own research, but the simple answer is Neither.

Mar 24, 2014, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    You'll have to back up this answer with your own research, but the simple answer is Neither.

Bless you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

31st Battalion US Guards in WWI [ 14 Answers ]

My wife's grandfather served with the 31st Battalion of the US Guards in WWI. We recently discovered a photo of his battalion in their training camp at Ft. Ethan Allen. We are curious to find out about his unit or the US Guards in general. I am not familiar with military research and have mostly...

Vintage wwi signed etching ,cannot read the signature ,help! [ 0 Answers ]

Rare wwi signed etching purchased at auction many years ago by a family member .a pretty penny was paid for this.. and I would like to know why but can't make out the artist name. Any help is appreciated.

I have two casings from WWI engraved with ARGONNE 1918 ? [ 0 Answers ]

I have two spent casings that are engraved ARGONNE 1918 and VEROUN 1918. On the bottom they are marked PDPs 123 117 on the bottom and 37 - 85 on the top. What are they and is there any value in them?

WWI Military Units [ 13 Answers ]

We cleaned out an old family trunk and found reports of troop movements and battles during WWI. Does anyone know of a military unit probably U.S. Army, where the abbreviation would be "312 M. G. Bn., A. E. F." The reports also mention North East Mallancourt, the Cierges Nantillois road, and...

Superior militarily but weak? [ 5 Answers ]

If the Chinese were as militariily as advanced as the Discovery Channel portrays then why Were they so easily dominated by Europeans? Cannon? They had cannons before the Europeans had them. Ocean going ships? They had them. Add to this flamethrowers land mines, superior catapults, rockets, and one...

View more questions Search