Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NIRVANAMAN Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 10:02 AM
    function e^x
    dear sir ,
    I'm asking about the table of variation
    for function
    ( e^2x - 3.e^x +2) / ( e^2x + 3.e^x - 4 )

and I need the shape of graph representing this function
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 11:04 AM

You have to do that yourself. Have some values of 'x' like for example -10, -5, -2.5, -2, -1.5, -1, -0.5, 0, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 5, 10. That makes 15 points of reference. Have graph paper and plot the points, join them and you'll have the shape of your graph.
    jcaron2 Posts: 986, Reputation: 204

Sep 28, 2009, 10:39 AM

You can go to Online 2d function plotter f(x) and put in ( exp(2*x) - 3*exp(x) +2) / ( exp(2*x) + 3*exp(x) - 4 ).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mix Function [ 1 Answers ]

f(1/x)+f(1-x)=x where x is not equal to 0. Determine the function f(x).

The result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function [ 6 Answers ]

I was asked to prove the result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function... prove that: 1- if f(X) inc & g(X) inc, foG inc 2-if F(X) inc & G(X) dec, foG dec 3- if F(X) dec & G(X) inc, fog dec 4- if f(X) dec & G(X) dec, fog inc please help me in that

Function Or Not? [ 1 Answers ]

Tell whether or not the pairing is a function Input Output 9 0 8 2 7 4 7 6 I think it is I'm just not sure it's the 2 sevens that Are really bothering me if someone can help id...

The function key [ 1 Answers ]

I have an IBM Thinkpad. When I press the "i" key the #5 appears. How can I stop this so when I press the "i" key the letter "i" will type?

TV Out Function On [ 0 Answers ]

I've got a DVD drive and the PowerDVD 5.0 player and every time I try to watch a newer DVD, I get the error message "TV out function error", I look at the details and it says I can't play copyright protected DVD's with the TVout function enabled. The weird thing is, ALL my graphics adapters just...

View more questions Search