Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horn_jones Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Looking for accommodation in Manila, Philippines
    I will be travelling to Manila in the Philippines in June and July, and am looking for inexpensive accommodation. I want to avoid staying in a hotel, and the condo rentals I have seen is way to expensive for me to afford. Can anybody help?
    Cebuana_1978 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 02:30 PM
    If you will be staying for at least a month try to rent an apartment it is kind of inexpensive because the rate is per month or try pension house because the rate per day is usually Php1500 below. Try to check on the internet the best rate of pension house or apartment the place where you want to stay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accommodation in Dubai [ 5 Answers ]

I am planning to go to dubai for a week alongwith my wife and daughter. Is it possible to have cheap accomodaion there? I will be thankful for the information.

Free Travel / Accommodation, Is there such a thing? [ 1 Answers ]

I hope so, and that you will tell me about it. I love to travel, but I'm a housewife and I don't have enough in my budget for that luxury. Will anyone have any idea how I can go around the world for free? With a 6 year old son and a husband? Way out of one's dreams, I know. But life is short,...

View more questions Search