Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rosco1346 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2017, 02:27 AM
    Manners can be fun
    When we were kids my parents had a 33 1/3 LP "called manners can be Fun" anyone heard of that? Would love to get a copy somehow
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2017, 03:00 PM
    Not sure if this is the correct vinyl, but I found this online: https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/2288572?ev=rb
    Rosco1346 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2017, 05:11 PM
    THIS IS IT!! THANK YOU been looking forever!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2017, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco1346 View Post
    THIS IS IT!! THANK YOU been looking forever!
    Be sure to check eBay. It's there, too, also as a book.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Decca-Records-Frank-Luther-Manners-Can-Be-Fun-45-1960-SO-RARE-ORIG-SLEEVE-EXC-C-/192147702213?hash=item2cbce541c5:g:cnwAAOSwzgBY4pR c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manners-Can-...IAAOSw2gxYpNE7

Welcome back, grammadidi!
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2017, 10:05 PM
    You're welcome! Glad I could help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old children's book about manners? [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title or titles of a children's book or series that was probably first printed in the early 20th century... perhaps in the '20's? Or possibly much earlier? It features a brother and sister and the story centers around the correct manners for children.. i.e. at the dinner table,...

My stepson has horrible manners [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for about 3 1/2 years. He has a son who is 13... He has disgusting table manners, slurping and licking his fingers and burping. It makes me want to scream!! He has no responsibilities and does nothing to contribute to the cleaning of the house. He...

Whatever happened to manners? [ 35 Answers ]

Maybe I need to vent. Maybe I need someone else's opinion, I don't know. Whatever happened to manners? Being a 40 something year old male from the south, where we USED to be proud of chivalry, I'm appalled at today's youth's lack of common courtesy and basic manners. Yes, there is a small...

South Asian Manners [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this is in no way meant to be a racist thread, I am genuinly curious about this... I've noticed that the majority of posts coming from this area of the World are devoid of any manners, i.e. they do not say please or thank you. The posts are like "I WANT THIS ANSWER, I WANT IT NOW" ...

View more questions Search