Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Jun 23, 2011, 12:02 AM
    Squats aren't working!
    I am very frustrated. I have never been overweight but decided it was time to hit the gym after eating too many cheeseburgers, wanted to get tighter all over.
    Started doing 30 min of cardio a few days a week and an hr of weights the same day. Been really concentrating on my lower half as my butt has gotten to small for my taste. Squats, lunges dead lifts etc etc. I am trying to gain muscle and it isn't working! It is making it smaller! Not flatter just small. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. I am very comfortable working out and with free weights but I am not sure why I am not getting the desired affects. Please help :) thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Upstairs Lights aren't Working [ 1 Answers ]

I have attempted to change a light fitting on my landing and now none of my lights are working upstairs. I have checked the fuses at the board (which are ok) and have also re-installed the original light fitting back in the correct wiring pattern. Anyone got any ideas?

Proper for Squats [ 3 Answers ]

Hey could someone tell me whether it's a good idea to hold position in mid-squat? And if so what would be the safe duration? Also I read somewhere that when performing a squat the knees should not get past the toes. Is this humanly possible?

Bowle Movements aren't what they used to be [ 2 Answers ]

On new years I went to stay at a friends house and we started drinking to celebrate the new years. I had a combination of Beer, Saki, Baily's Irish Cream, Brown Nut home brew beer, and bicardi during the night being the total equivlent of about 12 beers I would guess to say. Well anyway for the...

3yrs hooking up with someone and we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I have been hooking up with this guy for 3 years. I like him so much and I know he likes me. I don't think he wants a commitment, because he hasn't asked me out and he may never. We hangout like once a week and we keep our options open for others that walk into our lives. I wonder sometimes why...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.