Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strongflorida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 05:41 PM
    A movie I saw on a cable movie channel about two years ago. A crazy white militantcop
    On a cable movie station about two years ago. About a crazy white military looking guy was not hired by LAPD due to psych issues but was offered a job with FBI in Colombia South America. The guy also had a girl friend in Mexico who was pregnant with his baby. At end of movie he robbed and shot a spanish drug dealer. What is this movie title please?
    davidtjle18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 07:53 PM
    I think the movie is call Shoot them up
    arthurcoxbad Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Dec 12, 2010, 09:40 PM
    "Harsh Times" starring Christian Bale
    jessmarie2011 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 01:24 AM
    That's the name of the movie, my brother owns it and watches it WAY too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this movie, saw it years ago [ 2 Answers ]

This movie takes place in the 1800's, good cowboys, bad cowboys and indians. The cowboys are trying to find a gold source that was secret to the native indians, a myth. They eventually find the place in a deep hidden gorge. They are raceing to the bottom along a path on the side of the gorge,...

Name of a movie I saw years ago [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows the name of a movie about the following subject. The main characters of the movie are 2 boys, they're probably in high school, but can't remember. The real main character sees the other in a fight, and then wants to talk to him. He gets suckerpunched,...

Name of a movie I saw years ago... [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie years ago. It was about a girl and she was having a dream but she didn't realize until the end when she woke up. I only remember little sections of the movie so be patient with me. She worked at a chicken place and one of the good guys was taking the chicken with this claw on a...

View more questions Search