Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 05:11 PM

Real men don't dominate, they don't have to. They lead by example, and help move things along, and take out the garbage when told to.

You can tell a real man, because he can say "yes dear", and not worry about his masculinity being questioned. All real men require, is a real woman, to share things with.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 06:19 PM

Yup. Just like real women know when to lead, when to indulge and pamper, and when to say, "We can't afford a boat now, sweetheart."
    PirandelloLuigi Posts: 256, Reputation: 18

Jun 15, 2009, 07:22 PM

Totally agree with High Max. There is a lot more high maintenance women out there. I recently dated one, I met her online.

It lasted a year and 2 months and she tricked me good. At the beginning she was all nice with me, cooking for me, rubbing my back, doing all the nice things a woman does to please her man.

Then once the honeymoon stage was over, it's like she became an evil witch. She quickly blasted me with 2 ultimatums, if I did not pay for her when going out and if we did not travel often, the relationship would not work. I was stunned, I never had to deal with such bad attitude. I said OK no problem, to make her happy.
    Deep inside I knew I should have said no and tell her I don't accept ultimatums from anyone. But I was afraid of losing her and I was so into her.

After that, she became more and more demanding and asked for more gifts and more restaurant outings. The sex became more rare and was like a reward when I did something for her. Slowly I started to feel like this relationship was becoming more like a friends with benefits. When in the beginning she clearly stated it was not a casual thing.

Most of her friends were married and their husbands had good income, so they had plenty of money to spoil their wives. She wanted to be spoiled and repeated this to me many times. I told her we were not married and she would have to be patient.

In January 2009 I lost my job due to job cutts, and ended up on unemployment insurance. She was really pissed and could not be supportive. We ended up having a big argument on valentines day and that was it. She said she did not want to be in a serious relationship anymore.

So her needs again were more important. The selfish high maintenance needs. I did not fight to try to keep her, I knew it's a lost case when your dealing with these type of women.
    Money and material objects are more important to them, if they don't get what they want from you, they will find it with the next guy.

If only all the guys refused to spoil these girls, things would be different and this type of women would be extinct. Do not fall for their trap, they use their beauty and sex to lure you and get you attached and then manipulate you to spend all your money on them and ruin you financially. All the money you make is never enough and they always want more.

Get out of there as soon as you can and show them who is the leader and the guy with self control and confident. Don't be a wussie.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2009, 07:39 AM

This thread has been dead since December - time to close - ?
    tang923 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 05:08 PM
    Yeah... they treat you like dirt... especially when you're an immigrant living in a developed country or multicultral.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2009, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tang923 View Post
    Yeah... they treat you like dirt... especially when your an immigrant living in a developed country or multicultral.

And especially when you can't spell and have no idea that the thread is closed.

Time to close.

Oct 7, 2009, 02:53 PM

Why close the thread? When we are trying to help mankind? You want guys to remain wussies? So we can be slaves ? I want my brothers to know that this kind of bad attitude should not be tolerated.
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2009, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PirandelloLuigi View Post
    why close the thread? when we are trying to help mankind? you want guys to remain wussies? so we can be slaves ? I want my brothers to know that this kind of bad attitude should not be tolerated.

The threads get closed when they get old and the OP - original poster - does not or has not come back to see if there were any answers.

Sorry your girlfriend dumped you but that is not necessarily due to bad attitude - that very well may be due to not wanting to date you any more. Unfair to blame all women.

As far as you and your brothers - you have issues.

Oct 7, 2009, 09:26 PM

You don't know what went wrong in my relationship, and if she dumped me, it's a good thing cause I was wasting my time with an inflexible taker. A mercenary.

And why you taking her side anyway? You don't even know her and what she was doing in the relationship... Guess your just another feminista. It's OK I understand ''womanese''

I am not blaming all women, I am saying that the high maintenance ones that are selfish, and use guys and have bad attitude and use their looks to torture us is evil. Like my buddy High max said : ''They are extremely rude, obnoxious and have an attitude of entitlement''

We don't have issues, we are opening our eyes to the reality of the new millennium. But what do you know, your not a man, I don't blame you.
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 06:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PirandelloLuigi View Post
    You don't know what went wrong in my relationship, and if she dumped me, it's a good thing cause i was wasting my time with an inflexible taker. A mercenary.

And why you taking her side anyway? you don't even know her and what she was doing in the relationship... Guess your just another feminista. It's ok i understand ''womanese''

I am not blaming all women, i am saying that the high maintenance ones that are selfish, and use guys and have bad attitude and use their looks to torture us is evil. Like my buddy High max said : ''They are extremely rude, obnoxious and have an attitude of entitlement''

we don't have issues, we are opening our eyes to the reality of the new millenium. But what do you know, your not a man, i don't blame you.

I read your various other threads - that's why I have a pretty good handle on what went wrong. That's not just a "woman" thing - it's judging you and her by what you wrote. In fact, after the first 30 pages I lost interest and stopped reading - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ct-333721.html

And, by the way, it's you're, not your. That's my woman thing, the ability to read and write.

And what do I know - I know you THINK you're the master of the subtle put down and your dislike of women shines right through.

And if you can't catch and hold on to a high maintenance women (even though you say you don't want one you seem to know a lot about them) - what do you know? You're not a woman.

Oct 8, 2009, 08:50 AM

Wow you read 30 pages, that means you did have interest! Busted!

Look some people here make typo mistakes, no need to rub it in our face, this is not a spelling competition and as long as we understand the message that's what matters. Just cause you don't make typing mistakes doesn't make you better than us. I can read and write and I am sure in more languages than you can.

You think I am a woman basher right? Well you are very wrong. I just don't accept bad attitude from princesses who think you owe them the world. Why should I catch and hold onto a high maintenance when there is plenty of good flexible givers who have a heart?
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 09:12 AM
    [QUOTE=PirandelloLuigi disagrees: anger management needed.[/QUOTE]

Purely a revenge reddie - makes you look petty and small.

Oct 8, 2009, 11:53 AM

Whatever!
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 01:06 PM

Ever notice if a woman dumps a man she's a high maintenance woman, attempting to emasculate him - as opposed to someone running for the door for good reason?

I don't think these are the postings of a rational person - ranging from "did we make out too soon" to "2 months without contact, what should I do". https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ct-333721.html

Yes, she walked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Protecting manhood during sports? [ 3 Answers ]

I never played sports when I was younger, my cousin plays soccer and he told me that he was accidentally kicked in the manhood area during a game. He is 12 years old, should he wear a cup for protection? Do most soccer players wear a cup? Should I just go buy him one, and hope he can figure out...

Sensitive manhood and early ejaculation [ 7 Answers ]

Hi can anybody tell me how to stop early ejaculation

My manhood [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lot of questions that I really need advice on, so lease help me out. I'm a 16 year old guy, it doesn't hurt to pee or ejaculate, I masturbate 2-3 times a week and I have no itching or irritation down below. 1. after I pee I find that about 30 seconds later I get a small trickle of urine...

Benefit entitlement [ 1 Answers ]

Q 1. are you entitled to any benefits or pensions after being bankrupt? Q 2.can you open a basic bank account after being bankrupt? Q 3. are all the debts cleared after being bankrupt even if the debts are extremely high altogether? Would you be allowed to use a family members bank account...

View more questions Search