Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kezdet Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Pregnancy possible without losing virginity?
    I post this here because it concerns gaining knowledge and information. (though this may be the wrong place to post it)

My question is without implanting an egg, no technology just a man and woman, can the woman who is a virgin become pregnant if semen touches the rim or just maybe an inch inside of her?

I've been told that a woman can NOT get pregnant unless you rip open that one thing inside of her (don't know what its called) where if you push far enough in it'll rip it and shell bleed and be officially non-virgin.

So if that thing is not ripped and semen touches the outside and possible close to outside but inside of her vagina can she become pregnant?

If this question is asked in the wrong area for some reason and this doesn't count as education (which I'm trying to learn) please help redirect me to where I should post it.

Thank you.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Yes, pregnancy is certainly possible even if the hymen was not ripped because it does not keep sperm out of the vagina completely, and if semen got onto the outside of the vulva or inside of the vagina a short ways, pregnancy is not only possible, but quite likely.

Jun 13, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Thank you for your input :)

Kind of makes me worry:( , mind if I ask where you came by you information:) ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 13, 2008, 11:04 AM
    To answer your question as posted; it is NOT possible to become pregnant without losing virginity!

virginity - Definitions from Dictionary.com

No intercourse = NO pregnancy.

Obviously it is possible with artificial means, but these weren't mentioned.

Jun 13, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Gratzi, the more information on this I can receive the better.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Well I've taken many biology classes as I am going to nursing school.

I am not sure at all what curlyben is saying because if semen were introduced into the vagina, pregnancy is certainly possible whether intercourse were actually performed.

Jun 13, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Nursing school? Cool ^_^

well that pretty much answers my question though I trully don't mind more input.
    I guess its kind of like a game of chance there.

*shrug* oh well.
    massimo2007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezdet
    I post this here because it concerns gaining knowledge and information. (though this may be the wrong place to post it)

My question is without implanting an egg, no technology just a man and woman, can the woman who is a virgin become pregnant if semen touches the rim or just maybe an inch inside of her?

iv been told that a woman can NOT get pregnant unless you rip open that one thing inside of her (don't know what its called) where if you push far enough in it'll rip it and shell bleed and be officially non-virgin.

so if that thing is not ripped and semen touches the outside and possible close to outside but inside of her vagina can she become pregnant?

If this question is asked in the wrong area for some reason and this doesn't count as education (which I'm trying to learn) please help redirect me to where i should post it.

thank you.
    Yes, she can if there was any insertion at all... sperm can travel a very long way. Just take a pregnancy test to know for sure.
    massimo2007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 12:04 PM
    By the time you are grown, the hymen can be and most times is broken from exercise, playing sports, horseback riding, vaginal examines, etc.

Jun 13, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Oit gratzi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing myself or losing my life [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all, this is a long one so please bear with me. I got married at 19 to a man who’s 20 years older and we have six children. We have been married 19 years. Where do I start... apart from him changing nappies when the children were younger he does not engage with the children at all. He basically...

Losing my mom [ 16 Answers ]

I lost my mother August 4,2006 it was a massive heartattack it was total by surprise to me and my family. I'm still having a hard time dealing with it . My husband seems to think that I should be fine by now but I still find myself crying when I'm alone or at work. My oldest son took it very hard...

Need help on losing some fat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. I'm 21 years old, 6"4 (193cm) tall and weight about 92kg (about 202lbs +-2). I'm practicing Ju Jitsu and stick fighting on a daily basis. We also lift weights once a week (instead of Ju Jitsu). I have a problem with my waist fat. I don't have any fat on my arms, and have very little...

I'm losing it. [ 9 Answers ]

I love my husband I really do but there are things in our marriage that are killing me. My husband is on SSI and unable to work due to having two different cancers and diabetis. I work an 8 hour day in an office. When I get home I am expected to ALWAYS make dinner. Due to this I expect my...

View more questions Search