Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mammamia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 12:56 PM
    A 3 d figure ?
    Justin made a 3-dimensional figure out of a net that had 2 equal-sized circles and a rectangle. What figure did he make?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 10, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mammamia
    Justin made a 3-dimensional figure out of a net that had 2 equal-sized circles and a rectangle. What figure did he make?
    Assuming that the net is flexible enough to be rolled - to get this simply think through which of these shapes could be used for the sides of an object and which for the ends. It'll come to you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out who it's by! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

.:confused: I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy really high pitched on the chorus and some of the lyrics are... "All I want, all I want is a little place of my own where I can rest my head." It's been on my mind forever, and...

Hope somebody can figure this out [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Zoro Sword company bonds pay an annual coupon of 9 1/2 %. They have 8 years to maturity and face value, or par, of $1000. Compute the present value of Zoro bonds if investors required rate of return is 10%. a) $950.00 b) $973.33 c) $ 1027.17

Help me figure out this song!please! [ 1 Answers ]

Ahh it's driving me absolutely insane! I heard this song in a restaurant earlier and it's like... a chick singing about a little bit of love or something, and near the end she repeats it over and over but skips this one word, and then the last repeat she says the word, "everything"... and I don't...

View more questions Search