Ask
    rphelman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 09:47 PM
    LLC to S Corp
    How to change an LLC to an S Corp
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 16, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Legal question, not tax. Post in LAW forum!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between W2 and Corp-to-Corp [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know the difference between compesation in W2 and Corp-to-corp when working as a consultant for a company. For eg: if my comp rate is 40$/hr W2 for 1st case and 40$/hr corp to corp for second, in which case am I supposed to take care Of my taxes? :confused:

Switching from LLC to S-Corp [ 1 Answers ]

We've been an LLC for just a couple of months and have decided to become an S-Corp. We're in NY. We've got start-up costs invested and don't want to take a loss on our personal return when we dissolve the LLC - we'd rather get this money back. Can we transfer the assets and liabilities to the new...

Moving From One Corp to Another [ 2 Answers ]

I have a client who owns a corporation. The corporation may have a civil suit filed against it for an issue arising from wrong doing on the part of a former employee. The shareholders are wanting to form a new corporation to protect the business assets. Does this give them protection if the old...

Tac free 501c3 corp. [ 2 Answers ]

How do you obtain financial info on tax free 501 c corporations like pay, travel expenses etc? I like to have this info before making donations.

View more questions Search