Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soleilcom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2018, 06:00 AM
    Ultra sx 80 hit by lighting
    Dead furnace. Replaced main board which was burnt in several places. Still nothing. What to check next? Nothing else has visible signs of damage.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2018, 03:33 PM
    Honeywell Smart Valve? Power to the unit? What does LED on control board show. Check the thermostat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heater shuts off without lighting or lighting for a brief moment [ 1 Answers ]

The aire flo heater starts normally, when the igniter lights it stays lit for a few seconds and then the furnace shuts down. I have observed this several times. Once, the gas did ignite but only weakly and briefly (1 second) then it shut down. I'm not sure what part needs replacing. The furnace...

Need light fixture for a obsoleted Progress Lighting 3 circuit track lighting system [ 1 Answers ]

I have an operating Progress Lighting 3 circuit tracking system that has one broken light fixture of its seven fixtures that are still operating.I need a replacement fixture since one is broken. Where can I try to get one? Thanks, Tom Madison

Armstrong air ultra 80 V 45647-001, lighting then shutting off [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an armstrong air ultra 80 V 45647-001, I'm having an issue with the top motor staring burners igniting and staying lit for roughly a minute then the unit shuts down usually without the bottom blower motor kicking on. I have left the fan on constant to help keep the unit cooled down...

Pilot is lighting on home heater but no hot air and pilot is lighting but it continue [ 0 Answers ]

Here is my problem The hot air is not coming out from a/c ven Heat was working two days ago Pilot works but it starts then goes out or low then starts again but gas to burner doesn't start main burners for heater Tried circuit breaker and on/off switch and pilot screw adjust which did not...

View more questions Search