Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirk2906 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 11:32 AM
    80's rock song with these lyrics(fri rock show mid 80's)
    I met a little cutie, her name was julie, we used to make love all the time, down on seven sisters road.
    Now she had more than you average score, she never drew the line, down on seven sisters road,
    That's right, yeah that's right.

IT WAS PLAYED ON THE TOMMY VANCE FRIDAY ROCK SHOW IN MID 80'S. I HAD IT ON CASSETTE AT SOME TIME. THE ENDING GETS FASTER AND FASTER GUITARS ETC. HELP.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 01:07 PM
    I just typed in 'down on seven sisters road lyrics', and this popped up... Seven Sisters Road Lyrics - Dan Reed Network

This is off youtube:
    Dan Reed Network seven sisters road - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Need to find 80's rock song [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an 80's rock song that I had played in a band in the middle 80's .Its not a punk , new wave , or metal song . Part of the lyrics are : " I'm addicted baby , its plain to see . Your love , has got a hold on me " . " I'm addicted baby , it's a natural fact . ___ ____ , Could ever...

Early 80's Rock Song [ 5 Answers ]

The song is sung by a heavy metal band. It includes a line about airwaves and radio. It is about 6 minutes long, has an amazing guitar intro and middle 8. Help

Early 80's rock song [ 2 Answers ]

Rock song from probably 1979-82, chorus of guys singing "na na na naa na na na" going up to the 4th na then back down again, then 2 guitar notes, then chorus again in rising octaves. I know it's not Steam, J Geils, Journey, Eagles, Kaiser Chiefs. Probably some obscure band, but a good song played...

View more questions Search