Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chontez Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2014, 12:30 PM
    Quest diagnostic/hospital wrong results
    Hi,

I was pregnant In 2012 with my first child. Now I'm pregnant again. Recently I was tested for the blood type. The test results came back O negative twice. So, they said I would have to get the Rhogam shot so I won't develop antibodies against the baby or have a miscarriage. So, I questioned the doctor from my first pregnancy why didn't I get the shot, she said I test O positive. All 3 times and both pregnancies was through quest diagnostic. Is this a law suit?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 11, 2014, 01:43 PM
    Is this an lawsuit ? No, but are you looking for one.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Dec 11, 2014, 04:29 PM
    Is this a law suit?
    How do you figure you were damaged? I assume the first baby was born healthy.

"No harm, no foul."
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 11, 2014, 04:49 PM
    In order for you to have a law suit you have to have had suffered some permanent damages. Did you? Your child?

RhoGam is rarely given in the first pregnancy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2014, 05:45 PM
    Was there damage to the first baby? Was there problems with the first pregnancy.

No there is no reason for a law suit, with the little information you have provided.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ran diagnostic test. Got F35 error during the C00 phase. What is wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

When I ran the diagnostic test described, the F35 fault error comes up during the C00 phase of the test. This signifies a certain problem (for example, nsekeas states "Should go thru all 9 cycles (C00 - C09). Mine went to F35 after C01 which refered to cold water inlet valve"). Anybody know what...

DRUG TEST Results were wrong or disa was one [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I was contacted by disa saying I had amphetamines in my urine. I do not use drugs I make my living working construction and if I did do drugs I wouldn't be stupid enough to take a drug test knowing I was going to fail. Anyway the lady I spoke with ask for my meds.I told her xanax and Ive been...

Quest Diagnostic Chain of Custody - Drug Tests Ordered [ 6 Answers ]

Does someone please know what the following test ordered are? 1) 35102N SAP 5-50 W/NIT 2) 0443N Alcohol, Ethyl (b) 3) 22781N Collection Admin Fee The 3rd is the one that I am most confused with. Not sure what it means. Are they requesting urine, saliva or hair tests? Help is greatly...

In small claims court found bill is wrong hospital overcharged now what [ 3 Answers ]

Attempted tp get debt company to checl bill out they got attorney told attorney bill was wrong he put me in small claims court now hospital is admitting they overcharged,now what

View more questions Search