Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awilder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 08:45 AM
    1995 F350 Diesel injectors not getting fuel
    I have replace fuel pump and batteries. The injectors are not getting fuel. How can I fix this?

Check out some similar questions!

Ford f350 diesel Engine will not start cold, smoke leaks from the engine, fuel gage [ 2 Answers ]

Three Problems: 1. Engine will not start cold 2. Smokes leak out from top of the engine near the spark plug/glow plug (front of the engine) 4. Front gas tank gas indicator only shows empty, even if it is full. I recently bought a 83 Ford F350 Diesel Truck (dually) It was hard to cold start,...

Ford f350 2000 turbo diesel,is mixing diesel in to the cooling sistem [ 1 Answers ]

Ford f350 2000 turbo diesel,is mixing diesel in to the cooling sistem(with antifreeze) nothing with the oil.the engines is working properly.I remuved from the radiator one gallon of diesel.what kind of problem my truck has.

A 1994 chevy 1500 4.3 ran fine then lost fuel at the injectors. Got fuel won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Truck cutoff suddenly, lost fuel at the injectors. Put in new fuel pump, no fuel at injectors, put in new cpu, no fuel still, put in new module in distributer, got fuel at the injectors but now truck won't start, engine is in time and I have fire. Any answers please help

1995 F350 7.3 turbo diesel no power! [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a 1995 f350 7.3 liter turbo diesel with 5sp man trans. 108k miles. When I test drove it it was about 28 degrees outside and it ran great, started right up (cold) and the turbo was clearly working. Now it seems to bog down at about 2200-2500 RPM in every gear and putting the pedal to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.