Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iamamit9999 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2017, 07:14 AM
    Devil sending me a message
    Last year, I got a message on my Android that read - "The devil has sent you a message.........". I cannot complete the sentence as I don't remember it because I got afraid and deleted the message as soon as I got it. The ID of the sender was a combination of numbers and letters, something like "SH-4678" which led me to believe that the sender was not a person. I was very astonished and frightened when I read the whole message. This incidence left a deep impact on me and till today I feel that some negative energy has its influence upon me. My counselor tells me that it was just a prank. But I have had enough paranormal experiences which makes me believe that really the devil sent me the message. What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2017, 07:59 AM
    Can you not imagine your perspective of things is way off? What good is a counsellor if you don't believe what they say?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 8, 2017, 09:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamamit9999 View Post
    Last year, I got a message on my Android that read - "The devil has sent you a message.........". I cannot complete the sentence as I don't remember it because I got afraid and deleted the message as soon as I got it. The ID of the sender was a combination of numbers and letters, something like "SH-4678" which led me to believe that the sender was not a person. I was very astonished and frightened when I read the whole message. This incidence left a deep impact on me and till today I feel that some negative energy has its influence upon me. My counselor tells me that it was just a prank. But I have had enough paranormal experiences which makes me believe that really the devil sent me the message. What should I do?
    So you have a counselor. Interesting that this is the first mention of a counselor or therapist in the several threads you have started and after the many times people have said seek counseling.

I am starting to wonder if you are seeking attention instead of help/advice.

IDs can be a name, a number, random seeming letters and numbers and symbols. or any combination. All IDs represent people and/or the programs they create to send spam. Spam is anything from advertising to pranks. There is no supernatural force behind messages sent or received on your android device. It was a human. Maybe even a human who knows you and your beliefs.

As for negative energy, that is all on you. You are holding on to a lot of negativity according to you and your posts. If you keep looking for negativity, you will find it. Are Spring flowers blooming a beautiful part of life or a pollen-laden, misery-producing piece of human-hating plant-life?

By the way, when searching for answers about paranormal experiences, start with de-bunking. Look for any "natural" causes for what you are experiencing. Rule out the obvious but over-looked causes for supposed paranormal events. Dogs have acute hearing and sense of smell. Wild/feral dogs are highly aware of their surroundings. People send stupid texts/emails/etc. Trees brush against siding. Mirrors reflect light. The list goes on.

Talk to your counselor. Trust and believe what they have to say or find someone you do believe and trust. Perhaps a religious leader might be a helpful guide.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2017, 03:28 PM
    No the devil or God does not use text or email.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 9, 2017, 09:37 AM
    I'm a bit angry. All my attempts to get you to seek help, and it turns out you already did quite some time ago.
    I think it's rare for someone to feel uncomfortable enough to see a therapist, but then feel comfortable enough to go elsewhere for answers because they don't believe that therapist.
    Maybe you enjoy your fears and the limited life they bring you? Sort of a corollary to what Cat said...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 15, 2017, 09:12 PM
    The Devil doesn't have wifi, and he doesn't send texts. Neither does God.

I think it's high time that your therapist considered medication, and perhaps a bit of time in an institution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sending a message through Youtube to ex-friend and need someone's help in doing so.. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I want to do this act because I know I was wrong and I need somebody's help in doing so.. This is what I want to do: I failed by not being fortunate enough or appreciative enough of my friend and I think this will be the only way to get him back as us being best buds again... and sincerely...

Pop3 sending message [ 1 Answers ]

I need to send a e-mail but I don't have the pop3

How can I create a signature while sending message? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I was trying to past my signature while sending on this site How can I do it? N by email how can I design some text as signature?? I need some code and how I use it kindly

View more questions Search