Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2012, 05:25 AM
    Polaris Global
    Here is a question regarding MLM

Have you heard of Polaris Global and what do you know about it?

I have seen some material which links it to a scam and to scientology

The organisation seems to have reinvented itself a few times
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 16, 2012, 05:28 AM
    The whole MLM fad is best avoided at all costs.
    Unless you can ensure you are the TOP of the tree, the ROI is very low..
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2012, 06:03 AM
    Yes Thanks Curly, I was hoping to get a little depth on this one
    rimfire15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 10:13 PM
    As you may or may not be well aware, Polaris does hold extensive interest in the Church of Scientology as Shane Krider admitted in 2009. The founder of Polaris (Liberty League) has admitted that he is a follower and it should be realised he has his own choice as to religion. Be that as it may.

Scientology asks its members to uphold its (the churches) financial position by 'donating' dollars. Where are these dollars coming from? From Polaris distributors who when they join are to do so by handing over many thousands upon thousands of dollars for a 'Leader's Package' which finish up at Polaris HQ and then into Krider's hands. The BFE written by Krider is from excerpts of the scientology 'bible'.

You can glean from the post below what it means to be involved with Polaris.

"After months of silence, denials and accusations of rumour spreading Polaris management have finally admitted the link between Polaris Media Group and Scientology.

In an email sent out to Polaris Media Group distributors today, Polaris CEO Shane Krider has finally broken his silence and publicly admitted he is a member of the church of Scientology."

Religious Freedom and Polaris

“There have been some comments and concerns voiced about me being a member of the Church of Scientology. I’m not here to defend my religion. What I believe is my personal choice. I don’t enforce it on others. And I certainly don’t expect them to enforce their views on me.

At Polaris we don’t practice or condone any form of discrimination – gender, race, sexual orientation or religion – because we believe that this a personal choice and it’s not relevant to the business.

I do take issue with people who discriminate on the subject of religion and confuse it with my business activities.

That’s like saying you won’t do business with someone who is Jewish or Muslim. Or refusing to buy from a Protestant or a Catholic. It’s just wrong.

Polaris is purely a business opportunity. We focus on helping people be the best they can and live a great life. If some people don’t want to participate because of my religion, that’s their choice. But instead of worrying about what I believe, look at what we do and what we produce. Judge us on the success of our distributors, our contribution to others and how we help those in need.

Shane Krider

Founder

Polaris Media Group

"Far be it from me to crucify Krider for finally coming clean, whilst I strongly disagree with his religion he is free to practice what he chooses.

What I will say though is it is well known you cannot advance in Scientology without paying vast amounts of money. That money has to come from somewhere.

For every sale a distributor makes a sizeable chunk of money finds its way back to Polaris HQ, of which Krider draws his own salary.
    I encourage all Polaris distributors, current, potential and past to read up on Scientology and “know for yourself” what you are potentially becoming financially involved in"
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2013, 08:01 PM
    Thanks rimfire, I though just by looking at their material it was related to scientology

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Polaris 4 wheeler won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a child's polaris 4 wheeler the one with a winch on the front and we bought a new battery but it will not run',its dead.What do I need to check it out so I can order the parts I need?

Polaris won't start [ 1 Answers ]

4 stroke 425 4x4 magnum. It began by not starting, but try again in 20 min. or so and would start fine. The 20 min. wait time kept getting longer until now it won't start even with a little shot of ether. This progressed over a period of 4 months.

Timer on my Polaris [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect the wiring for the motor that runs my Polaris? There are 5 ports (2 are for "line" and 2 are for "load")? Thanks.

View more questions Search