Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 25, 2007, 02:24 PM
    My exhusband constantly lied even about really minor things, it is a pet hate of mine but then I am told that I am to honest for my own good I guess there is a balance out there hope you find it!
    cassy1990 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmunk2921
    If you was to cheat on your boyfriend would you tell him or keep it a secret. This is just a question to find out how many different answers i get. My girlfriend and i are happy togather and she would tell me if she was cheating on me. i know that for a fact.
    if I was in that situation, I would totally tell him. Not for the fact that I cheated on him but just out of respect for my boyfriend. Even if it hurts I have to tell him. Plus, if you do cheat on your boyfriend there must be a reason why and something might be going wrong in the relationship. So the best thing to do to avoid this situation is to talk out everything and all the feelings that each person in the relationship has

ps= I've never cheated either lol
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Apr 17, 2007, 03:34 PM
    I'd break up with him cheating is the worst thing to do
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Apr 24, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Comment on saraispiel19's post
    I'm trans female to male does that count as a girl
    tugman_1 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 06:05 AM
    If you was to cheat on your boyfriend would you tell him or keep it a secret. This is just a question to find out how many different answers i get. My girlfriend and i are happy togather and she would tell me if she was cheating on me. i know that for a fact.
    I have never cheated on a boy so I don't know
    a_broken_promise Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 07:40 AM
    for me it all depends on how serious the relationship is. but if i truely cared for this person i would tell them. but if you truely care for them you wouldnt do it in the first place!
    shorty_got_skills Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2007, 07:27 AM
    The truth hurts a lot but its better than living with a huvering cloud of guilt! HONESTY,people its amazing!
    SnaveLeber Posts: 103, Reputation: 5
    -

May 1, 2007, 10:28 PM
    That depends... if I decided I never would do it again, that it was a mistake... then I wouldn't tell him, because it would only make him not trust me, when I knew he could. If I was going to continue cheat, id tell him then break up, becasuse he would find out eventually anyway
    xxjadexx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 07:25 AM
    I would tell him! Its no good keeping things as they always come out in the end! But would you lads tell the truth or keep it? I know some people that would lie! I've had it done to me before!
    joeysgirl Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 4, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Well one of my friends is cheating and know I just look at her like she's a slut... she has to boyfriends and a lover... I think that its wrong and I wouldn't do that to anybody no matter who it was...
    Eris09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 07:45 PM
    If I had time before I hit self-destruct.

I don't handle guilt well. Who knows what I'd do?
    ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII Posts: 39, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2007, 07:58 AM
    I Would Tell Him I Wouldn't Be Able To Liuve With Myself Knowing I Did Something Like That

May 7, 2007, 05:45 AM
    I wouldn't do it period I don't care who it is.. I still wouldn't do it
    xxAngskixx Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

May 7, 2007, 09:07 AM
    I have cheated on my boyfriend a few times (this is all down to alcohol!) and every time I've told him I've had to have a drink because I've not had the guts to tell him sober! :(
    I have had no idea why I did it... but if your g/f goes out drinkib with ova people or hangs about with loads of other lads be concerned. If it kills you and you want to know say to your girlfriend "I love you so much and i trust you with my life but i want to know if there is someone else because being with you has been too good to be true...honestly and even if you haven't which i doubt you have cheated on me i just want you to be able to tell me!" if you say something along them line it'll be fine because:

A. You've told her you trust her
    B. You've told her you love her
    C. You haven't shouted at her
    And
    D. You've let her know that you want to be told!

That way ahe wouldn't feel so scared if she ever has cheated on you!

May 7, 2007, 10:17 AM
    OK then sounds like my friend kayla harmon...
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 8, 2007, 08:33 AM
    There would be nothing to tell, I wouldn't cheat full stop. Its happened to me in every relationship I have been in except the one I am in now, hurts like hell and I wouldn't want to cause that pain to someone else,sorry I couldn't give an answer to the question though
    Catalyst93 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Whoever would cheat on their boyfriend and not tell them isn't worth it. No way in hell.
    abi123 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2007, 09:40 AM
    Well I did cheat on my last boyfriend it was only a snog but I didn't tell him but I wish I did cause we had a big row and I chucked it in his face he told me if I just told him he would have understand we didn't talk for like a month and he said some really nasty things. We are now back to geter and happy and if it happened again I would tell him 100% so its beter to be honsted!
    courti3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Well.. I would tell my boyfriend... we've been together for over a year and I trust him and he trusts me. If he cheated he would tell me.. and I would do the same.. but I don't think that would happen
    alkaline Posts: 61, Reputation: 20

May 17, 2007, 05:03 PM
    I have to be honest, it's what you want, right?

I wouldn't tell. Granted, I probably wouldn't even do it in the first place, but if I did I wouldn't tell.

I'm a pretty honest person, which is why I wouldn't do it to begin with, but I wouldn't tell. If I felt really guilty about doing it I'd probably just break up with the person for a different reason.

Maybe it makes me sound like a jerk, but at least I'm being truthful with myself I guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing teenager in Maine [ 8 Answers ]

Hello again - I've asked several questions of the Psychics involving my family - and have had some very enlightening answers that have helped to clear up some age-old mysteries. Now I ask for your help for another family in my area... Last Wednesday, a teen girl, Coreen Wiese, reported on...

Worried about my teenager [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old son who has chosen to live away from home. He still lives in the same town as I do and asks for my help with money once in awhile. I have told him that I will buy him groceries if he has a stable place to live. He has moved in with my sister who is an alcoholic. I don't want to...

Deny access to teenager [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have very minimal computer knowledge. Now my computer (dell with XP) after pushing the power button on the tower is "on" and after Welcome, I have my desktop. How do I "lock" the computer, so that it cannot be used at all by anyone other than myself? I need specific steps please. Thank you...

What do you talk to a teenager about? Teens help me please. [ 23 Answers ]

Okay there's this 15 year old girl that has been instant messaging me because we both have the same taste in music but I never catch her in time to actually speak with her. I don't think she realizes that Im 29 years old knowing that some people don't bother to look at profiles. I wonder if I...

View more questions Search