Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmarquez12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2011, 09:50 PM
    What's is that movie called?
    I remember there was some aliens who had human bodies and they always wear sunglasses because they had big alien eyes. I remember they killed a dog in someone's back yard. They wear black suits (like reservoir dogs) and continue to persecute a family (father, mother and son). The son on day discovers he had a transmitter in his nose because his nose was bleeding. And I remember that at the start of the movie that family was traveling in the car and with a video camera recording and a flash from the sky made them lose control of the car. The camera fall down in the car and recorded an alien that came close to the car and watched the passed out people. Sorry my English, I'm from Italy
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 19, 2011, 01:12 AM
    The Shadow Men (1998)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What was that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

What was that movie about an assassination, in central america (or mexico) and its about different peoples perspective at the time of the shooting. I think

WHat is this movie called [ 1 Answers ]

One of the DVD chapters is lean mean masturbating machine it's a good drama, there's and artist and a boy who hasn't had sex.

View more questions Search