Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toneware Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2006, 04:14 PM
    Immigration fraud?
    My wife and I went to her final Immigration (Green card) interview in April, here in NYC. She got her restrictions lifted at that time. Within two weeks of that appt, she threw me out of the bedroom and told me that she wanted a divorce. Interestingly enough, when I asked her if she was worried about her green card, she told me that she didn't need me for that anymore.

During the three years that we have been married, she has refused to open any joint bank accts with me (she finally agreed to open a joint checking right before the last interview, but she never put a penney into it.), and she refused to have any children with me. I paid all the bills, and she put her earnings into her own bank accounts, which are now mysteriously empty.

I think she married me for a green card. What can I do? I want to get out of this sham of a marriage. She is promising me an expensive fight in divorce court if I don't agree to a legal separation (a year-long process in NY state) and then an uncontested divorce after the year is up.

I don't want anything from her except to get out! What can I do? Will INS/DHS do anything?
    THESCREWINGIGOT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2006, 12:16 AM
    BROTHER I KNOW YOUR PAIN AND YES THERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO... AND SHOULD DO I'M DOING IT AND SO SHOULD YOU SO WE MAY BE ABLE TO STOP OTHERS FROM KNOWING THRE HURT AND BETRAYAL WE FEEL!
    Sorry about the caps yes the big thing lately especially out of Russia are very patient girld who marry american men and then either 1) get here and after about 6 months start making soft abuse whispers around then they set the guy up and one day he comes home and finds the shriff there to help him pick up a few of his things because he has been thrown out sometimes they even arrest him based upon her made up report of abuse and then she applies for and always gets her green card for being an ADUSED AND BATTERED WIFE OH AND WHILE HE IS IN JAIL FOR THE NIGHTOR EVEN A FEW HOURS SHE IS HELPING HERSELF TO HIS STUFF... then there is the ones like yours and mine 2) these girls are basically high priced call girls although they don't think of themselves that way they think they are doing you a favor by being able to have them to play with (when they feel like it ) for a few years of course when they are here with you they run you like a dog, spend youir moneylike a salilor on leave then save every single dime they may or may not earn and anything they can siphon off the top like my eoon to be ex-wife tanya (yup russian) she got her immediately got fat and *****y every payday she had her hand out and every night she had her legs crossed. I put this one all the way through univ degree (4 yrs) she got a smokin job at the worlds largest chip maker and two days after making it past her probabtionary time she announced that she was profoundly unhappy and moved out on my dime. She would not go to counseling or do anything to make things work..,. why? Because she had planned on leaving from the start probably even before she met me. I have a lot of time emotions and money wrapped up in her and she turns out to be the ice queen from siberia... ok st petersburg.. they can turn it on for money etc ad turn it off all the rest of the time and those yrs they spent with you mean nothing to those cold *****es. What I discovered as that she had established bank accounts at 6 different banks and 2 crdeit unions... all with my money in them... anyway I filed and served her... io froze her accounts and now I have petitioned the court for an annulment here is the trick... it must be annulled which means it never happened claim fraud then after you discover the fraud you cannot under Any circumstances let her live with you not even for one more night and donot allow yourself to be alone with her anywhere... perfiod then in your petition for ANNULMENT claim marital fraud to circumvent U.S. immigration laws. Find any lies lon her applicationsd you can your challenge is to find enough stuff to show that "you were induced into the marriage contract by false statements lies and fraud" the obvious one was that she married you and knew that she wouldn;'t stay married to you... hard to prove with all the liberAL judges that she knew she wasn't going to stay with you... if she promised kids but didn't follow through then that's another fraudulent promise.

Here is part of my complaint

It is the position of the Petitioner that the consent of petitioner to the contract of marriage with the respondent was obtained by fraud practiced by the Respondent upon the petitioner and that Respondent induced Petitioner to marry her by falsely representing herself as being agreeable to having a child, as totally committed to being married to the Petitioner for better or worse, as being a willing partner beyond the 6 months of marriage in certain marital activities, and being committed to being Petitioners wife in more than name only and in her false commitment to keep herself unto him alone while they were married. And finally that Petitioner gave his consent to the marriage contract believing such false representations to be true and that the consent of the Petitioner to the contract of marriage was also obtained by Respondents failure to disclose to the Petitioner that in truth and in fact she had no plans to stay married or bound by the marriage contract beyond the time it would take for her to get her degree finished (and paid for) and or as soon as she could legally no longer need the petitioner in order to stay in the U.S.A. legally prior to her marriage to the Petitioner Respondent entered into the contract of marriage fraudulently and Petitioners decision to marry was clouded by the misinformation and the false protestations of love and fidelity espoused by the Respondent.

Email me I will send you the rest guys we don't have to take this from anyone almost forgot where are they learning how to defraud us like this 7 how do they communicate... turn on your free website translator and go to a website called "RUSSIANWOMENABROAD" that is where all of the how to **** over your american husband advice is step by step on how to file a police report allegeing abuse etc go to the forum called "just between us girlz" find a way to do the quick 4 line regisdtration yto read the good stuff NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK DONOT MARRY A RUSSIAN GIRL THEY ARE ALL THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE VERY PATIENT RELENTLESS *****ES and NAgs MY WIFE HAD 10 ACCOUNTS WE BUILT HER CREDIT UP TO PERFECT PLUS 750+ BUT What's HERS IS HERS AND What's YOURS IS HERS TOO
    miamisuntan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2006, 06:00 PM
    I was married to a woman of the same type, but this one had an IQ of over 137, a photographic memory, could cry on command, and was a great actress. She was an angel for three years, and treated me like a true king. I was younger than her, but she told me that in spite of it I was so mature and we had a special connection. She even conversed with my grandmother about how much she loved her grandson. -then her status was ajusted. Thereafter she showed her true horrible colors, which included sexual promiscuity and heavy emotional abuse. What a b---h!
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 1, 2006, 06:44 PM
    I am a Canadian so I do not know if there is anything that can be done. Can INS not revoke their stay in the States? Surely to heaven they have had enough complaints about this very thing that they can do something about it.
    meshuryan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 08:48 PM
    Look, guys get it straight. I am Russian and personally know the insights of inside women kitchen talk. THEY CONSIDER YOU AS A MORONS when they list themselves in that mail order bride agencies and they have classes over there conducted by paid US lawyers how to screw you. Now, face it! And they know it, and I've learned it from them: No normal guy will shop for the bride in Russia unless he is the one that have no chance to find something locally. Now... I am talking about 55 years old guys why purchase a 24 year old bride.. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? I personally know a dozen of these girls. Some of them plan to return after getting a US degree or save some money and return to Russia.
    I am playing around with the b%&th now that never even showed up at the airport where her fiancé was waiting for her to land and YES she is still listed in the bride agency and answers love letters from morons all over the US and Europe. I can teach you a few messy lessons. Nevertheless, don't get me wrong, there are some, mostly older Russian women who are very loyal to their America husbands especially if he is pass his 75th birthday and have a nice life savings and properties. They DO take care of them very sweetly. In parallel there are some sweet country girls that I personally met who were truly abused by a trash tweekers.

Oct 5, 2006, 04:35 AM
    You only get what you pay for. There are enough women in Canada and the U.S. to go around. Traditionally you court a women for a while to get to know her. If you skip this process you end up with more than you might have bargained for. A valuable lesson to learn.

Oct 5, 2006, 06:56 AM
    You also need to know and remember that for most of these Ru$$ian women, this is a survival. Act of desperation. End of the road.
    What YOU, American guys need to consider, is that modest RuSSian girl will Americanize in no time and will become and American woman with Russian experience. Your light at the end of the tunnel might be an incoming train.

Oct 5, 2006, 02:58 PM
    It was Argentinian, not Russian, and was not ordered, though she should have been -then I wouldn't have to deal with the situation because I would never have ordered a bride. This piece of garbage convinced part of the community she was legit, then turned out to be again, a horrible human being and a con. Therefore, the green card fraud was just part of the bigger picture. There are people out there like that, we aren't aware of it until we encounter one.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2006, 07:05 AM
    You think she married you for a green card. Yes, I think you are right. This happened to my cousin - who married a Korean woman - very nice, pleasant, kind woman, who after he got her over to the US, did everything his heart dreamed of. He was so happy. Within two years, she started in on getting her family over here - ALL her family - all 43 relatives. My cousin said no way. Then the allegations of abuse came - she even would hit herself and then go to his boss and complain about him. A sad sad story, which is repeated many times in many situations.

Good luck getting yourself free and clear. One question though, what is the appeal of the foreign brides? For my cousin, he said it was that she was beautiful and would listen to his every word and obey him. I told him that sounded like idol worship.

Oct 23, 2006, 07:09 AM
    She was the kindest U could imagine!

Nov 2, 2006, 11:05 PM
    She broke into my account and I was forced to reset my password. This woman is a piece of work.

Nov 3, 2006, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by toneware
    My wife and I went to her final Immigration (Green card) interview in April, here in NYC. She got her restrictions lifted at that time. Within two weeks of that appt, she threw me out of the bedroom and told me that she wanted a divorce. Interestingly enough, when I asked her if she was worried about her green card, she told me that she didn't need me for that anymore.

During the three years that we have been married, she has refused to open any joint bank accts with me (she finally agreed to open a joint checking right before the last interview, but she never put a penney into it.), and she refused to have any children with me. I paid all the bills, and she put her earnings into her own bank accounts, which are now mysteriously empty.

I think she married me for a green card. What can I do? I want to get out of this sham of a marriage. She is promising me an expensive fight in divorce court if I don't agree to a legal separation (a year-long process in NY state) and then an uncontested divorce after the year is up.

I don't want anything from her except to get out! What can I do? Will INS/DHS do anything?
    I'm sure INS has heard it all before. Give it a try. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
    clemson55 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 12:27 AM
    I married a russian woman. She does not want joint checking accounts. She does not want to help pay any bills. She stays on the computer for 6-10 hours per day. She sleeps from 12am-1pm at night until 12pm during the day. She stays on a Russian site www.russian-financee.com . The site talks about nothing but complaints about USA and American Men. Spends 2 hours a week on the phone with Russia. Found Russian site that allows her to text russian cell phones. She is trying to get someone else in USA or bring her boy-friend over.

She tells me always she wants to go back, but can not ask her family to send the money for her.

I have ask her to leave, but always will try to make up with the sweetiest things. One day later the russian terror is loose again.

Jul 19, 2008, 06:19 AM
    I would consult an immigration lawyer right away. Send them packing back home and get on with your life with a North American woman.

Jul 19, 2008, 06:58 AM
    I am looking just to get her out of my house right now. She does not give me room to do anything. She is all over my computer. I am on Blackberry. I need to get this woman out of my home. :confused:

Jul 19, 2008, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by miamisuntan
    she broke into my account and I was forced to reset my password. This woman is a piece of work.
    Mine did the same thing... Amazing~:mad:

Jul 20, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by clemson55
    Mine did the same thing.... Amazing~:mad:
    Clemson, stop feeling sorry for yourself, divorce her and ship her out.
    READ MY PREVIOUS POST It's a lesson for morons!
    sh0dan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 10:01 AM
    hmm.. so, I was contacted randomly by this russian girl that's 29 (I am 23). She says she got my email address from a dating website I'm on. She's smart, and beautiful and all that. I've made it clear that I'm young, unfocused and don't have any money. Yet she still seems unphased and set on visiting me. From day one it smelled like an immigration trap, but I rationalized that hey, as long as I don't give her a penny or make any commitments everything should be cool.
    is there still someway I could get trapped just by her visiting me? Like pulling abuse charges and such? Though don't know what she would get out of that :o or maybe making some sort of false claims to immigration ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 20, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sh0dan
    hmm.. so, i was contacted randomly by this russian girl thats 29 (i am 23). She says she got my email address from a dating website im on. shes smart, and beautiful and all that. ive made it clear that im young, unfocused and dont have any money. yet she still seems unphased and set on visiting me. from day one it smelled like an immigration trap, but i rationalized that hey, as long as i dont give her a penny or make any commitments everything should be cool.
    is there still someway i could get trapped just by her visiting me? like pulling abuse charges and such? though dunno what she would get out of that :o or maybe making some sort of false claims to immigration ?

FYI: The chance to obtain visitor's visa at US consulate in Russia is equivalent to zero when the applicants are young females. I can tell you what's going to happen...

She won't be able to obtain visitor's visa, so the next step is you will petition a fiancee's visa for her so if things don't click, you have 90 days to marry her or send her back. In reality, it's not that easy... many just disappeared after spend a night or two with the guy. If you don't have $$, it's definitely one! :)

If you marry her, then she will run away in a few months and you will be notified by her lawyer that she is doing a self-petition for her green card claiming she's a victim of domestic abuse. Later on you might receive collection notice from the government because she took welfare $$ and by the laws, when you sponsor an alien spouse, you are responsible for her until either she becomes a US citizen or she leaves US permanently.

Be smart...
    sh0dan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 06:03 PM
    Hah. Thank you for the information. These girls can be very seductive. Good thing I am in no hurry to get married.
    Not with some chick I've never met before that lives in another country anyway :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fraud? [ 11 Answers ]

Where can I write to find out the status of an immigration fraud complaint I turned in in Las Vegas, Nevada immigration dept. All I want to know is if they received the papers I sent regarding this fraud.. Anybody know? Email me

I have a question regarding Immigration Fraud and Divorce [ 5 Answers ]

First of all I'm not sure if this is fraud. However, I have a friend who married a guy from overseas over 10 years ago. He became a US citizen nearly 3 years ago. Then his parents came here recently. Once they came they gave him the idea to divorce my friend and marry someone else from overseas...

Immigration fraud? [ 2 Answers ]

27 years ago, my friend immigrated in the United States through her parents. She was 23 years old and a college graduate. Little did we know that she married her boyfriend secretly before going to the United States and for some reason unknown to us, she did not keep in touch with him and later...

Reporting immigration fraud [ 3 Answers ]

If you know of Immigration fraud that is going on in Cincinnati Ohio can anyone tell me with whom I would report it to? I have tried various numbers and they are either disconnected or only computer voiced. Thx

View more questions Search