Ask
    Fatman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 04:14 AM
    Orientation of entertainers
    Are there straight actors and actresses? :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 04:36 AM
    I don't understand your question and assuming you are asking if there are actors and actress who are gay. Well, yes of course, there are. Some are probably still in the closet.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2008, 04:37 AM
    Yes.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2008, 10:28 PM

If your talking about the sexual orientation of actors and actresses, then yes, there are straight actors and actresses. A lot of them, as a matter of fact. I've been in shows for decades, and the one that I'm currently in, everyone is straight.

Now, if you're meaning someone being the straight person concerning a joke or comedy of some kind, it would help to know that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wall outlet orientation [ 17 Answers ]

Just out of curiosity I was wondering about the orientation of three prong 120v outlets. Most times I see outlets they are oriented with the ground prong down though sometimes I have seen them with the ground prong at the top. I had asked about it once at a company I worked for previously and was...

Teenage sexual orientation [ 14 Answers ]

I am a teenage girl. I know I am straight and I really really REALLY have a big interest in boys. But sometimes it just crosses my mind "What if I were gay?" I know I am 100% straight and I absolutely want to be married to a man and have a family someday, but I am just wondering, is this normal....

Heights of entertainers [ 3 Answers ]

Please suggest a website that gives the heights of Entertainers.  if none available, please give us the Heights of the following: Bruce willis Demi moore Madonna Alex baldwin Mel gibson Tommy lee jones

Heights of entertainers [ 1 Answers ]

Please suggest website that gives heights of enter- Tainers. If not available, please advise heights of the Following actors: Goldie hawn Harrison ford Drew barrymore Robert redford Sarah jessica parker Jennifer anniston

View more questions Search