Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 10, 2006, 12:06 PM
    Weird Drinks - a/k/a Weird Food - a/k/a Gun Control
    Okay, got to get this one started to go along with our Weird Dinners.

Anyone ever had a Monkey Brain?

How about a Duck Fart?
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2006, 12:09 PM
    LOL no haven't heard of either!

The weirdest (and grossest!) drink I have heard of is something my husband drank when he was doing medical work in Africa. It was a mixture of fresh cow milk and some of the cow's blood! :eek: It was quite a common drink among the natives of the village where he was working.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jun 10, 2006, 12:11 PM
    Mmmm Sex On The Beach is popular here? LOL

Jun 10, 2006, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by orange
    LOL no haven't heard of either!

The weirdest (and grossest!) drink I have heard of is something my husband drank when he was doing medical work in Africa. It was a mixture of fresh cow milk and some of the cow's blood! :eek: It was quite a common drink among the natives of the village where he was working.
    Oh! Oh! That reminds me of a story I was told about chocolate milk (which I won't drink to this day LOL). The kid said the milking machine was left on too long, a little blood got in the milk and made it pink so they covered it with chocolate syrup (and if you look at it, it does look a little pinkish too!) :eek:

And it took me a long time to work up to eating peanut butter since some kid said it was made by chinamen chewing up peanuts and spitting it in the jar. Holy legumes, batman! (Why it was chinese people, I have NO idea)

I know, the crap kids tell each other! :mad:
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2006, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by valinors_sorrow
    Oh! Oh! That reminds me of a story I was told about chocolate milk (which I won't drink to this day LOL). The kid said the milking machine was left on too long, a little blood got in the milk and made it pink so they covered it with chocolate syrup (and if you look at it, it does look a little pinkish too!) :eek:
    OMG that's sick!! (sick as in gross, not sick as in cool lol) In some other thread a while back magprob was saying that there is often pus in milk as well, if the cows have mastitis! Makes me happy to have a milk allergy!! :eek:
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jun 11, 2006, 08:42 AM
    I have to go back to mt dew and dr pepper and coke mix.
    My kids like milk and gatorade
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 11, 2006, 11:18 AM
    Duck farts rock!
    I like white russians with coke( diet dr pepper actually) known as a Colorado bulldog.

orange cream soda with tabasco is good too.

Jun 11, 2006, 12:55 PM
    Variations on a float:

black cow = vanilla ice cream and A&W rootbeer

but the absolutely "slurp the bottom of that glass with your straw" delicious one is.. .
    white cow = vanilla ice cream and "Vernor's" gingerale (shows you my Michigan roots here lol) mmmmm mmmm :p
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jun 11, 2006, 01:49 PM
    There's a cider in Weymouth,UK,called cripple c**k! Honest.It's revolting.It's in bottle form,as you would buy a Budweiser,or something.Five bottles of the stuff,and your awol. :D :D

Jun 11, 2006, 02:23 PM
    I wish I could drink But sense I am allergic to barley.
    My opinion is sense I can have coors anymore no sense in having any.
    I didn't develop the allergy until I was 20 so when I did drink I always liked the bar mat.
    That is when they dump everything they spilled that night into a shot glass and there you go.
    That will knock you on your ***.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 12, 2006, 12:21 PM
    Hey, Amy, since you like Duck Farts, do you like Blow Jobs? The drink you silly people!!

Look Ma, no hands!

Jun 12, 2006, 05:41 PM
    I like blow jobs
    The drink of course
    Look I am using my hands
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Jun 12, 2006, 05:46 PM
    My favorite weird drink is something I found in a book, and it was called Lithium.

It's essentially milk, sugar, and vodka. Always reminds me of snow-cream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird goo [ 9 Answers ]

I have this strange, odorless sticky orange/brown goo slowly oozing from the main sewer pipe out of the house in the basement. It has taken months, possibly years to biuld up, but has become noticeable recently. It looks like candle wax has been dripped on the side of the pipe. I had a plumber...

Weird guy [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! MY friend likes to wear women's underwear and lingerie. He is straight, but his behaviour is so weird. I don't understand this. Can anyone explain to me? Thanks a lot!

Weird Food Combinations aka Gun Control LOL [ 257 Answers ]

Okay, this may not be a combo exactly but I salt my cantelope melon. . Oh, now here is one, and my hubby likes peanut butter and iceberg lettuce sandwiches! :p Fried Mars bars?? :eek:

Energy drinks [ 7 Answers ]

Energy drinks. Hi I went to trader joes the other day and was looking for Propel the energy drink, or at least that's what I call it. The clerk said I was better off drinking red bull for a good energy replacement. He said that the Propel has synthetic chemicals in it that aren't good for me. Any...

Drinks blood or sperm polluted / effected by AIDS [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam, Please advise if some body drinks blood or sperm polluted / effected by AIDS , does AIDS transfer to his body and become effected. Regards Pointofview

View more questions Search