Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dod_wow2000 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2005, 01:43 AM
    Deep and flat structure
    What are the deep structure diagram and the flat structure diagram, any one can send simple shapes of those kinds.
    Thanks in advance
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2005, 08:56 AM
    Deep and flat structures of what?
    dod_wow2000 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2005, 11:35 PM
    Deep and flat
    Deep and flat structure diagram of organizations
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2005, 03:28 AM
    I do not believe that those are "standards" that industries or organizations use to describe their makeup.

I searched through a few hits here, but could not find good talk about it.

Sorry I couldn't help more... :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In deep trouble [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are very very deep in debt and aren't exactly sure where to start. We opened a manufacturing business in middle eastern jewelry last year. With a heavy heart my husband closed the business this past June due to the sluggish economy. Now we are stuck with a 200,000 debt and no...

Deep frying [ 3 Answers ]

I recently bought a deep fryer I would like to try deep frying chicken drumsticks I already have the batter coating mix but I'm not sure How to do this operation I read somewhere that I should place the chicken on a rack and let it dry out in the fridge for a day Should I boil the drumsticks...

Deep in debt [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and $29,000 in debt. This is a compulation of credit cards, student loans and utilities. I have recently moved back home and am working at Target (I live in a small town and there is little work - I drive 40 minutes as it is) for $7 an hour. I cannot get a checking account, let...

View more questions Search