Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobmcquinn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 08:39 PM
    What video game is this?
    A couple of years ago, I found a game that I played for a little while, then stopped playing. Now I can't seem to find out what the name of the game was...

In the start of the game, you're in some headquarter, and you have to go through a door on the right.
    A little while later you come to a room with a generator(?), or some type of machine which you can see through, but can't go through because there you can see electricity in the middle of it. (For fun, I used to pick up objects and throw them through it :p )
    A little while later I came to a (underground) hallway(s) where there are some fences on the sides, and you have to (occasionally) jump over stuff and through some holes in the fences. Here you fight people with guns (also double-wielded guns, if I can remember correctly).
    Some time later again, you arrive at a open space where there are some containers (the ones they use on boats) and also some type of force-field doors you either have to disable or get past.
    Another time, you are in this big, big room where you have to fight a lot of people, and then get inside a ventilation shaft when you're done.
    In this game, you can also destroy boxes, pick up random stuff and throw it around, climb up ladders etc. It has a first person view.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me find the name of this game. I've been looking for weeks, and I still haven't found it. (Some details I wrote might be slightly wrong or different, because it's a few years since I played it).

Thanks in advance :)
    ElysianNight Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Oct 3, 2011, 02:23 PM
    The games that come to mind are Half-Life (most probable one), Team Fortress 2, Doom and Quake.

Cheers,
    Alex.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2011, 08:19 PM
    Sounds like most of the first person shooters out there. Dual wielding does narrow it down though. Do you recall the type of weapons?

When you threw items around, where you using a tool to do this? Or was your character picking the items up? Did the items just float in front of you, or did they take the place of your weapons?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the music of an old video game [ 0 Answers ]

One of my favorite Amiga games is Lotus 2.Between the races it had loading screens with awesome music. I was wondering what is the music that plays during the storm course loading. I think it is a famous tune but I'm not sure.Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bylC5qyn_g&t=34m23s ...

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

Video game worth [ 2 Answers ]

How much is my video game worth?

What is the name of this video game [ 6 Answers ]

I saw a commercial On Demand advertising a video game system where the player was actually a soldier. I remember the player shooting down an enemy helicopter, and he was able to choose his own weapons. It was very realistic. I believe the game is kind of played like a chat room, where other...

Video game tester [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know of a legit company that hire video game testers who can play at home?

View more questions Search