Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Josh Baskin's Computer Game
    Does anybody know the game josh baskin plays on his computer in the film BIG? Is it just made up, or was there really a game like that out. Id love to play it! Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Found this:

Game in "Big" - English Amiga Board
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Thank you for your interest capuchin. Looking at the link to the amiga forum you posted, it looks like this game, or parts of a game, were made for the film only. Oh well:(
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2007, 05:32 AM
    That's really all I could find, sorry it wasn't the news you were after :(
    Banana man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNiro
    Does anybody know the game josh baskin plays on his computer in the film BIG? Is it just made up, or was there really a game like that out. Id love to play it! Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Turn right to the ice wizard as he will eat you... or just look in your iron maiden collection for the answer
    TED5165 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 09:55 AM

It's Colossal Cave Adventure, it is real.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal computer as sole computer at work [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit which has a very low (almost non-existant) budget. When I started work, I agreed to use my personal laptop, which I had purchased about 2 years prior, as my work computer because they could not afford to provide the equipment I needed to do my job (marketing, PR, web...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search