Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    INCE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2016, 10:10 AM
    1750 Dutch privateer ketch Dolphin
    Anybody has info about the ship Dutch privateer ketch DOLPIN launched in 1750 armed with 10 cannon and 6culverins.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 26, 2016, 10:29 AM
    Yes, I just googled your title and there is loads of info in Google !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a young girl who swims with a dolphin and helps record humpback whales [ 0 Answers ]

I believe this movie was from the 80's or 90's and possibly dubbed in English. A young curly haired redhead girl who helps a scientist or some lady who is trying to record the song of the humpback whales. There is a 'wild' dolphin who the girl befriends and swims with. The dolphin saves the girl...

Girl and dolphin [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched on the disney channel 15 years ago about a little girl who was friends with a dophin that ended up saving her life and the girl played the recorder

Leak in Dolphin power shower unit [ 2 Answers ]

Mid way through a shower this morning noise from the pump increased and water started to flow out from the bottom of the shower unit and consequently the flow of water from the shower head reduced. Any ideas as to what may have caused this and if it is something which could be tackled by ourselves...

Cartoon about girl and boy on island with pet dolphin? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a c artoon from the 80s or 70s maybe earleier. I have only vague memories, but I know there was a little girl with red-hair and she didn't wear a shirt, m and her brother lived there also, and a father figure of some sort. They fished in the ocean and there was a...

View more questions Search