Psychics do not exist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me about my future [ 1 Answers ]

My name is shashwat dani. I was born on 27th aug 1993 at 12:35 pm in bilaspur (m.p.) india. I am currently in class 12th and preparing for different engineering entrance exam I want to know how's my result will be and which type of college I get it is good,medium or just OK. Thanks

Tell me about my future [ 1 Answers ]

My name is shashwat dani. I was born on 27th aug 1993 at 12:35 pm in bilaspur (m.p.) india. I am currently in class 12th and preparing for different engineering entrance exam I want to know how's my result will be and which type of college I get it is good,medium or just OK. Thanks

Future Value [ 1 Answers ]

Retiring in 10 years- Want to buy a boat that costs $125000 with appreciation of 4% Earning 10% on current investments How much should I invest to have enough to buy my boat at the end of 10 years?

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

What to do in the future [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm about finish school in about 1 1/2 years and I don't know what do in the furure. I ve got to rough idea but I don't know what subject or engineering profession it goes under. I want to something in deisgn like in engineering, design and R&D for things like cars, planes and other...

View more questions Search