Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitkat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2004, 09:28 PM
    Puppy not eating and having weird symptoms.
    My puppy is not eating and or drinking anything... I have to force feed and maker her drink water out of a bottle... she has good and bad days... as in she gets limp, won't hold her head up, she coughs and sneezes, and gets the shivers all the time, when you pick her up sometimes she is like a "limp noodle" like she is dead. What do you think is wrong with her? Help
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 4, 2004, 01:13 PM
    Re: puppy not eating and having weird symptoms.
    The net is not a good place to find answers to medical problems. She needs to see a vet. It could be sickness, an intestinal blockage from something she ate, or a number of other things. Frequent vet visits are a necessary part of having a puppy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

4 month old puppy not eating much [ 4 Answers ]

Our puppy is a 4 month old Rottweiler/Lab mix. She does not seem to like eating that much and sleeps a lot. Seems lethargic last couple of days and has had diarrhea. Should this be a concern? She has a vet appt. next week.

New Puppy Barely Eating.. Please Help! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Jason and yesterday my fiancé and myself picked up a small puppy. He has just been separated from her breed (brothers, sisters, mom and dad) and he has been barely touching her food. I am hand feeding the food to him so he can eat a little. Hes lucky if he eats 7-8 pieces.. I...

6wks puppy not eating [ 3 Answers ]

I have purchased 2 labXgerman sheperd puppies 3 days ago fron a pet store. A little girl & a boy. The male is very tiny but he was playful. I had bought puppy chunks which both refuse to eat. Then I tried a wet puppy food which they ate twice & won't touch. The litlle male is much smaller than the...

Puppy eating his own poop [ 21 Answers ]

I have an 8 month old black lab who eats his own poop and I cannot figure out why. Does anyone know why puppies do this? I try to keep him away from it but he is so quick sometimes! Is there something he is lacking in his diet? Thanks for the help.

:( Dog/Puppy not eating [ 1 Answers ]

I received a dog/puppy from a person who wasn't taking very good care of here, She refuses to eat dry food, she will only eat fresh meat or canned meat chunks, I've been feeding her porkribs with her dry food, but it's not working so well. Do you know how I can get her to eat dry food?

View more questions Search