Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Feb 26, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show
    I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is another girl with rainbow hair who could scream really loud and talked to an invisible friend, who later became a character as well.
    If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
    alowishes Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missa8324
    I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is another girl with rainbow hair who could scream really loud and talked to an invisible friend, who later became a character as well.
    I think it might be are you afraid of the dark.
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Feb 27, 2007, 10:40 PM
    Space Cases?
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Feb 28, 2007, 09:44 PM
    YES! Space Cases... that's it! Thank you SO much; it's been driving me crazy trying to remember that because I'm always humming the theme music and I couldn't think of the title! Thanks again! :)
    fattimoo Posts: 82, Reputation: 4

Apr 10, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by missa8324
    Hiya I know what you mean I can't think at the minute but I will find out!
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Apr 11, 2007, 05:14 PM
    We already named the television show
    It's called "Space Cases".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s kids craft show [ 5 Answers ]

Its been driving me nuts the name of this show... all I remember is it was the early 90s and they made puppets out of bleach jugs, etc There was a cardboard mailbox that was a puppet and he opened his mouth and the girl took the viewers mail out and read it They did crafts and I believe there...

Kids TV show 90s - Clowns? [ 2 Answers ]

've been looking everywhere for a chance to remember the name of this show. I had it on a video in the early 90s, and it had a group of kids, I think most, if not all were clowns, can remember the 'main' guy was dressed in blue, but I have NO idea what the show was called, I loved it to bits! ...

Early - mid 90s animated kid's show [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a early - mid 90s kid's show. It was a computer generated show. It involved 5 planets (I think) that had engine and the people were like fire people, ice people, rock people and I think there were others. There was also a war involved.

Early 90s kids TV show. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. Can anyone help me I'm going crazy!! I need to know what the name of the show was on kids TV (could be bbc or ITV) in the early 90s. It featured an alien who had ears that were back to front and because of this he had to wear a hat that covered his ears all the time. The other main...

Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?

View more questions Search