Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cambach Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 09:09 AM
    Is there a square footage price that most cleaning companies use for bids?
    I would like to know how other cleaning companies go about bidding cleaning jobs? Is there a standard square footage or is it different depending on the situation?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 02:32 PM

It is very different per situation. It involves so many things: market, type of business, density of the building, how many days per week the cleaning is scheduled, etc.

Square footage pricing is usually used in commercial bidding however working it out hourly is a good check off to be sure that you are covered and competitive.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Qoutes for commercial office cleaning per square footage [ 3 Answers ]

How much do you charge per square footage to clean an office building??

Price per square footage for partial enclosure on barn [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the price per square footage for enclosing part of my barn. The barn already has existing roof. We will be adding a loft, 8ft roll up door, and two entry doors. We will also have a slab(concrete) poured for the flooring. There are no existing walls and we would like the option...

Painting Bids - Square foot bids [ 4 Answers ]

I have been painting for the past 7 years for other contractors, and am currently in the process of establishing my own painting company. I have a general understanding of how to make square foot bids, but one thing I'm unclear on. When making a square foot bid on a job, whether it's exterior, or...

Price for square foot cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How much is for square feet cleaning

View more questions Search