Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neednadvice Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

Mar 23, 2009, 01:15 PM
    Will the judge listen to the lady I subpoena to court ?
    I have subpoena the director of the school my child was attending to court but the other party ( my ex and his wife) wants there testimony denied saying I went against the court order and them contacting me when the court order states I not contact them negatively and I have not. She also states the information that was giving to me was personal when it was given to me because the lady felt I had a right to know what happened regarding my child's education and why it happened. The judge needs to hear of the behavior of my exs wife regarding the outcome of our last hearing and that she quit her job when my child was this enrolled and began pounding on the door at the center when she came back to get her things. The judge frowns on myself and my boyfriend because we had words for my exs lawyers and were ordered into anger management where he was granted sole custody and decision making. This party is objecting to her testimony because they know it will prove them big time liars. My concern is will the judge listen to the testimony or deny it based on their reasons they are wanting it denied it. I at 1 point wanted the directors testimony denied when they were there for my ex because I was not informed they were going to be present and was not prepared to cross examine them. I have told the judge already the true story, there are 2 sides to every story. Do you think she will want to listen to the testimony? I want the director of the school my child was attending to testif. My exs wife used to work for her and this women was at one point there to testify for my ex and his wife. I was informed by this women that my exs wife behavior regarding the outcome of the last hearing a month ago. She continuously was braging that the won custody of my child. Inside the school she continued and caused my child to be disenrolled from the school after they all testified it was in her best interest. They are requesting it be denied because they say I was given confidential info when I feel I was not because it had to do with my child and that we went against court order by contacting each other. I also know that there was a fake instant message submited with me calling names when I was ordered not to and they will push about hat. I have a very hard time speaking up for myself. PLease help me!!
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 01:21 PM

Need more specifics. Who is it that you want to testify? I assume the "other party" is your ex-husband/wife? What reason are you asking the 3rd party to come testify?

Mar 23, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    Need more specifics. Who is it that you want to testify? I assume the "other party" is your ex-husband/wife? What reason are you asking the 3rd party to come testify?
    I want the director of the school my child was attending to testif. My exs wife used to work for her and this women was at one point there to testify for my ex and his wife. I was informed by this women that my exs wife behavior regarding the outcome of the last hearing a month ago. She continuously was braging that the won custody of my child. Inside the school she continued and caused my child to be disenrolled from the school after they all testified it was in her best interest. They are requesting it be denied because they say I was given confidential info when I feel I was not because it had to do with my child and that we went against court order by contacting each other.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 01:54 PM

If you've already subpoenaed her legally I see her appearing and testifying. The Judge will determine whether the testimony is credible but I don't see the Judge refusing to hear it.
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 02:03 PM

And what exactly are you looking to get from this woman's testimony? Essentially, your ex did "win" custody so what did the new wife say that caused your child to be disenrolled?

What does the court order say regarding custody of the child? Were you not to have access to personal information?

Mar 23, 2009, 02:07 PM
    And what exactly are you looking to get from this woman's testimony? Essentially, your ex did "win" custody so what did the new wife say that caused your child to be disenrolled?

What does the court order say regarding custody of the child? Were you not to have access to personal information?
    The fact hat she frowns on me and my boyfriend for yelling at people and we were ordered into anger managemnt, Now I found out my exs wife was POUNDING on a daycare center door. I told the judge I felt the wife is a problem she didn't give too much credit to it now I have people speaking against her. My child was stolen from me based on lies!
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 02:14 PM

Soooo... what do you think the school director's testimony is going to accomplish? Are you trying to change custody and/or placement? Where is this going?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 23, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neednadvice View Post
    I have a very hard time speaking up for myself. PLease help me!!!
    You have posted several threads about your situation. If you have a hard time speaking up for yourself then you NEED a lawyer to do it for you.

You are behind the eight ball here already, being ordered to take anger management classes etc.

Frankly, I don't think showing that you ex has nager issues is going to help you any. I think the only thing that will help you is to prove that previous testimony was false.
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neednadvice View Post
    the fact hat she frowns on me and my bf for yelling at people and we were ordered into anger managemnt, Now i found out my exs wife was POUNDING on a daycare center door. I told the judge I felt the wife is a problem she didnt give to much credit to it now I have people speaking against her. My child was stolen from me based on lies!!

You sound like you are planning a "I'm bad, she's worse" defense. I see you losing. Get an experienced Attorney - now.
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 03:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by neednadvice
    neednadvice disagrees: what is this argue with people, this is suppose to be a help website
    First of all, this site has rules regarding the rating system. I suggest you familiarize yourself prior to using it.

Secondly, I wasn't arguing with you. I was asking you a question. You never stated what you were trying to accomplish. But now that you have, I agree with everyone else who said that you need a lawyer. I'm certainly beginning to see why you need anger management...
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 03:03 PM
    [QUOTE=Comments on this post
    neednadvice disagrees: what is this argue with people, this is suppose to be a help website?[/QUOTE]

Your attitude is totally unnecessary - alienating the very people who are trying to help you when you haven't a clue - apparently - is also not helping you.

I don't see asking questions to get more info and asking you to post the same story in one place to be arguing with you.
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 03:10 PM

Thank you, Alty :D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 23, 2009, 03:17 PM
    Thank you, Alty :D
    Anytime dear. :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 01:08 PM

I'm suggesting that the OP be temporarily banned. They're abusing site policy time and again. They've got X number of questions over the same topic - losing their child to the father - and every question has different information:

They want to submit a recording to the court, then they're asking how to edit a video, then they're complaining that they submitted a disk and that the judge refuses to look at it because they didn't send a copy to the other party.

They said on 1/29 that they had been ordered into anger management and had been placed on supervised visitation, then they said on 2/25 that they didn't know they were on supervised visitation.

They say that they've got a common law marriage, then refer to their partner as their boyfriend - who was also ordered into anger management.
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 02:00 PM

I agree - this person should be banned. Just read the past history - multiple posts with conflicting info; same question, different phrasing, more than once.

Either everything should be combined OR removed.

A waste of time and money and I think we are doing nothing more than giving attention to someone with any number of legal problems (who, by the way, gives very incorrect advice to others).
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 24, 2009, 04:48 PM

I'm closing this thread. If the OP continues these actions let the Mods know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Custody of 2 children where my ex-husband is the assistant to court judge [ 34 Answers ]

I have 2 children in Syracuse, NY, and I want to know if there's anything else that I can do. My son is almost 15 yrs old, and my daughter is 12 yrs old. My exhusband got with an assistant family court judge a month after I left, and was committing adultery because we weren't separated until 6...

Must a court appt lawyer subpoena video tapes if requested? [ 10 Answers ]

If you request your court appointed lawyer to subpoena video tapes that you think may help your case, are they required to do so? A friend of mine is having problems with her lawyer and is being told that it is unnecessary and that she is costing the court money and will incur more legal...

What can I do about an unfair probation officer & circuit court judge? [ 1 Answers ]

Isn't there anything I can do about a prejudiced probation officer and a judge who believes her, in spite of the facts? It's costing me thousands to fight a false-positive drug test, despite numerous websites that say hydrocodone (Norco, which I have a prescription for) will show up as a positive...

Is being a judge in a court of law a sin? [ 21 Answers ]

I repeatedly come across the argument that we shouldn't judge. If we follow that strict reasoning, wouldn't that make being a judge in a court of law a sin For a Christian? After all, a judge's job is to judge-isn't it? "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge...

View more questions Search