Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timmawgz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2014, 01:21 AM
    How to lose weight fast in a week?
    I am now 30 years old, but my weighing is 160,how to lose weight fast in a week?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 16, 2014, 01:25 AM
    Stop eating.
    Seriously losing weight fast is NOT conductive to excessive weight management.
    A change of diet and increase in aerobic activity is your best course of action.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 07:29 AM
    Cut off a limb. A leg or arm will drop you 5-20lbs. Take them all off and you could be 5lbs lighter.

Other than that figure out a good diet and exercise plan. Aim for losing about a pound or two a week, that is the best weight loss rate that is sustainable and reasonably permanent. Why the need to drop weight quickly?

As well know that the scale is a number but won't tell you if you're overweight or not. Take measurements and use that as a measure of success. If you do your weight management right there could be times where you lose 2lbs of fat but gain that back as muscle. It will seem to be no progress but completely opposite. Don't fixate on the number but on how your body looks and how you want it to look.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2014, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by timmawgz View Post
    I am now 30 years old, but my weighing is 160,how to lose weight fast in a week?
    Stop dreaming... if you was concerned about your weight... you would have done something about it long before now... in a week? Not going to happen without cutting large body parts off.

You are going to be 160 next week...or damn close to it...so plan accordingly.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 07:41 AM
    How much weight are you wanting to lose by next week? Anything over a pound is dangerous, as well as unrealistic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to lose weight very fast! [ 7 Answers ]

I need help! I am 5'6 and I weigh 217, I need to lose weight very fast any methods will help and I don't listen to that I should starve myself that is not the answer! I am in high school and the student are really cruel to me I at least want to feel healthy before I graduate. Love Angel Please...

How to lose weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

How to lose weight fast. I am 45 years and weighing 74 kgs . I want to lose 22 kgs . Kindly advise how can I do this with what kind of diet and exercise . I am a vegetarian.

Lose weight fast [ 4 Answers ]

How can I lose weight fast for summer and keep it off?

How can I lose weight fast? [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently started gaining weight and I don't know why. I don't eat a lot of sugar, I don't drink any kind of soda, I don't eat all the time yet I am still gaining weight. I don't know if depression is a cause or a result of the weight gain, but that is definitely a problem too. Please help....

How to get lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

As I'm very fat . Suggest me some good and effective ways to lose weight...

View more questions Search