Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ziadshuwaikh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2005, 02:13 PM
    From where can I download sandra songs?
    Dear sir, please from where can I download sandra album (close to seven),(and 18 great hits of sandra) for free,and how can I copy the songs to cd if I do not have cd rom in my PC because I just have dvd,and I have real player and windows media player.
    Thank you very much
    aidas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 12:36 AM
    Sandres

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old songs are the best. [ 3 Answers ]

One of my Favorite songs is by Simon and Garfuncle April comes she will, Its is the Albulm Sounds of Silence, Elton Johns Island girl, Albulm the westies. And Supertramps its raining again. Just pure genius. :) :) :) :)

2 songs please help [ 3 Answers ]

1. The first song is by a rock band, it goes something like, we'll break up and make up and do this for the last time. That's all I remember. 2. the second is a christian song I used to listen to when I was little and I want to know the artist and the name, it goes thank you for giving to the...

2 songs here.. need help! [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I know these two are not the best songs but I need the info to resolve an argument.. so here goes... 1st- (skit) There was a blind man, right, walkin' down the street. Passed a fish market, and turned and said.. "Good Morning, Ladies". (then the guys laugh and the song starts) ...

View more questions Search