Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marisolb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 06:35 PM
    Want to start a business
    Iwant to know if someone can tell me if there are some secrets to put an internet business, I have the opportunity to sell handbags..

Thank you

Marisol:confused:
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Nov 15, 2006, 07:04 PM
    Do your research on the competition and then test the waters on EBAY. If it looks promising buid a web site and start optimizing it for placement (research)
    purvisz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by marisolb
    Iwant to know if someone can tell me if there are some secrets to put an internet bussiness, I have the oportunity to sell handbags..

Thank you

Marisol:confused:
    Hey, it is not confusing to start a internet business, your head is in the right place this is where the money is. You need to check out some websites for starting your own business there are more than enough. Look at posting your ad on any free on line classified site it is absolutely free and all the instructions are there. What kind of handbags are they? Because I am also trying to start my own plus size women clothing store I just have not found the free funding to do so. Go online and type in free websites, then look at wha't available, It does cost money to start your own website so seek and you shall find. I have a lot of information that I would like to share with you so let me hear from you OK.

Good luck,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Business [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any business we can do on internet while sitting at home such that Adervtment

XP won't start [ 5 Answers ]

Any suggestions on the following would be appreciated. Basically XP won't load up in either normal, or safe mode. It gets as far as that XP logo with the black background and sits there. The blue line in that loading bar at the bottom still moves, and the hard drive light blinks on and off...

Start up [ 1 Answers ]

Upon start up of my pc, the message "please check video cable connections" comes up. There is no web cam or video equipment connected to my computer. I then must shut down the system on the modem and start all over before the windows screen will come up. Could you help me resolve this problem?

View more questions Search