Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alka2710 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Animated Sci fi movie
    Back in the late 70s there was an animated movie that I can't remember the name of. There was 3 or 4 clans of ( I think elves or trolls, certain type of animals and I don't remember the others) who were at war. They ended up joing forces to defeat a larger threat. It was kind of like Lords of the Ring. Anyone have any Idea. It is making me crazy.
    Al
    frankyrandom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 03:41 PM
    It could be the animated feature "Lord of the Rings", but it could be "Fire and Ice".
    baronvoncloudy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 12:51 AM
    Flight of Dragons?
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jun 28, 2009, 03:00 PM
    I believe it was J. R. R. Tolkien's The Hobbit. It was adapted into an animated television movie by Rankin/Bass Productions in 1977.
    Near the end of this excellent animated movie, the Dwarf army, the Human army, and the Elvin army join forces with the Army of giant eagles to defeat a vast Goblin army destroying everything. Here is the link to the final battle scene on YouTube.

YouTube - The Hobbit (1977) - Part 8 of 8

Hope this is what you were looking for.
    batbat Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2009, 07:14 PM

The Hobbit is the most obvious choice, but there is a chance it could be an animated feature called Wizards by Ralph Bakshi.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

An old animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm looking for an old animated movie I think its an 80's or early 90's I saw when I was 4 or 5. I don't remember very much, but what I do remember is a truck tips over and guys with toxic suits walk around I think cleaning it up, and owl or hawk tries to kill some little animals that's all I...

Animated movie name? [ 2 Answers ]

Recenetly I have been trying to track down all of my favorite childhood movies. When I was younger I remember watching an animated movie about a little boy. The only thing I remember is at the very end he is in a castle and it is destroyed by a sludge like substance. I thought the title was Secret...

Old animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Help me find old movie, there was an old animated kids movie that started in real life, it was a little boy who left a party at this big castle and goes down to the river on the grounds and ends up falling in and then becomes animated fish and goes on advture with a friend fish... what movie is this

View more questions Search