Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prince4real Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Login Password
    I created a medical database Application, the problem is that I have not been able make the Login form read from the Login database, I have not been able to make the Administrator Form create a new user, and remove any user, I have tried using SQL but it did not respond well.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 21, 2008, 06:32 AM
    Try posting your code to see if anyone can spot the problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Incorrect email/password combination Facebook [but I can login on another pc] [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Not been on for awhile but I'm back I use Facebook and all of asudden last week its decided not to let me in using my email address and password. Id tried resetting my password-but got no email to reset it. I emailed Facebook and explained the problem and got reply saying they would get...

Login password [ 1 Answers ]

Fogot login password for my ibook os9.2

I can't use the mouse or keyboard to login at the login screen, not in safe mode too [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here's the background. My wife's PC (identical to my own, and running on Windows XP)was restarting at shutdown recently on it's own and I saw an error that said there was some kind of driver error. So, I uninstalled the nvidia drivers in hopes of installing the most recent ones. I don't know if...

Can't Get Past "Password "Login" Message. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been given a Compac notebook from a friend who hasn't used it in a few years. The problem I have is that I turn it on but I get the "Password Login" message... and of course the password has been long forgotten... I inserted a windows 2000 disk which it appears but still persists...

View more questions Search