Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czwe03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2015, 01:37 AM
    Ask a doctor for free south africa
    So terrified.. the day before yesterday I was drinking alcohol and smoking.when I woke up the next day when I cough or try to talk loudly there is an echo that follows.it sounds like I'm shouting in an empty room or autotune.please help I'm so scared that something could be wrong.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 30, 2015, 01:40 AM
    If you are THAT concerned then you should get an appointment with your medical practitioner.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 30, 2015, 02:16 PM
    First thought, a clogged ear or eustacian tube. Water or mucous. Very common.

If you continue to drink and smoke, you haven't seen anything yet. You can get away with it when you are young, but not later.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2015, 05:39 PM
    Many medical issues from drinking and smoking. This could be one of them. So go to a local doctor for a medical exam. There are too many possible reasons. Is it still lasting, or how long did it last?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2015, 03:50 AM
    A simple exam from a doctor could ease your fears and lead to a treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free online doctor chat south africa [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the pill for 7 years. I went off in March this year. I went into hospital for a laparoscopy end March. After the operation I had my period end April. I did not have a period end May. I did a home test and it's negative. What else can affect that my period is not regular or must I go do a...

Someone help me with free money I'm from south africa [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for someone how can help me with money I'm traying to feed hungry children from the streets and can't make it on my own with my saliry I really need someone to help me please please

Daughter in South Africa [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get in contact with my daughter in South Africa, but her Dad stopped communication - does anyone know where I can start looking for her?

View more questions Search