Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swordfish75 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2011, 04:07 PM
    70s Space Movie??
    All I remember is the spaceship has Bio Domes on board,but the plants are dying... Small square Robots... And a round Pool Table... anyone know it ?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 5, 2011, 04:27 PM

Sounds like,.

Silent Running
    swordfish75 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Yes... many thanks Straydog... thats the one...
    ninjakevin6226 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 03:09 PM
    I produced many inspired trains in <a href="http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=8779556&userid=8779556&rbx_source=amb assador&rbx_medium=Direct&rbx_campaign=ambpro">ROB LOX</a>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a 70s or 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

The guy was suppose to get married and before he wants to get married he wants to buy a ferrari well he goes and finds one and the dealer rips him off so a tall blonde he has an affair with helps him get the car back other parts I remember is he eats a bad buttito and it gives him nighmares of his...

Need name of 70s movie [ 0 Answers ]

Need name of 70s movie I Believe was a horror flick. Opening scene task place on a college campus with several students discussing a class lecture, The conversation revolves around a carlos castaneda like tone, with one student saying he has trouble a times shifting from one perception to another....

I'm looking for a 70s movie [ 0 Answers ]

In this movie, which appears to be in the 70s, a woman and man, mostly likely husband and wife, goes to what appears to be a church or meeting of some sort. And out of no where while everyone is standing, there eyes appear to be on fire, and they are in a trans like state while staring at the...

Looking for a movie title from an old 60s or 70s movie [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of an old movie, I believe its from around the 60s or 70s, all I remember is the basic plot which involves a young guy dating 3 different girls at the same time without them knowing, eventually the girls all find out about each other and plot revenge on the guy by tying...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

View more questions Search