Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Shaving pubic area, spots and small pimples
    Hello

After shaving my pubic area. A couple of days later small red spots and small pimples appeared.I know this is not an std but am a little worryed as they are still there after 1 week.Can someone help please.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 10:47 PM
    It's just shaving irritation. It will decrease if you don't shave anymore until it heals and if you decide to shave again, make sure to use a good razor, be careful, use lots of hot water and maybe look into a shave gel made for the pubic area, they help a lot, my sister uses them.
    johnishard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 12:31 PM
    **** ****king *********

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving my pubic hair [ 14 Answers ]

I am only 14 but I shaved down there for the first time today not for men but because it was hanging out of my bikini I know it sounds horrible but it did but now I regret it even though I needed to do it I have seen things sbout a yeast infection and I don't know what I'm letting...

Shaving pubic hair [ 4 Answers ]

Recently, I have made a mistake when I shaved my pubic hair completely off. I did not have any particular reasons to do that. I am not going to shave my pubic hair anymore, but now I am concerned about what many people say about shaving pubic hair.They say that once you start shaving it is...

Shaving pubic hair ? [ 372 Answers ]

Okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz I'm 15 and I shave my pubic hair. I started about a yr ago. Now I don't know if girls like it when a guy does that or no. I do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesn't itch. 2. my dick looks bigger lol. Now I don't get why...

Pubic Hair Shaving [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone else (particularly women) has this same problem if when they shave there pubic hair that when it grows back it has all these bumps around it and stuff where the new hair is coming in and what I can do about it?

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

View more questions Search