Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DEVARANI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 11:54 PM
    Husband and daughter abuses me physically and verbally.Married daughter still at home
    My daughter has watched her father verbally and physically abusing me and she also abuses me.she is married now and still won't move out.the house is on both my husbands and my name.

My husband is willing to get help but my daughter is standing in our way,she is a bad influence on her dad.she tells him not to give me money and wants to take over my house.I am living with my other daughters because I've had enough.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Feb 7, 2013, 11:57 PM
    Is there a question?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 12:04 AM
    Are you bedbound?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 9, 2013, 09:59 AM
    Any advice we give involves you making choices and following through.
    I can't figure out what we can possibly do - you aren't even at home to take up your husband's offer to get help - counseling together, I assume. He has to start by joining you to throw your daughter out. First you say you both own it but then you call it your house. I doubt that it is yours alone, so you need your husband to help start this.
    If he won't and you can't get your act together, file for divorce, and sell the house to divide the assets. That will get her out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My adult daughter is verbally abusuve to me [ 8 Answers ]

Help! I need advise. My only daughter (my only child) is verbally abusive to me. Not all the time, but when it happens she just tears in to me. She always says we just can't get along and she is happier when I am not in her life. Basically, she tells me our relationship is over. The smallest...

Widow getting married in 1 month not accepted by new husband's daughter [ 2 Answers ]

I've been a widow for 13 yrs & last year started dating a 2 yr widower. We are very happily in love & are marrying in one month. His 40 yr old daughter (only child) has kicked & screamed for 1 1/2 yrs now & still refuses to accept her father's happiness. Most importantly, she sees me as someone...

My daughter was married for 3 years her husband abandon her affter get his green [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter was married for 3 years her husband abandon her after get his 10 years green. After my daughter file the divorce can she remove her sponsor or he can keep the green card?

My 18 year old daughter verbally abuses me and physically hit me last weekend [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Sandra and I am the single mom of 2 kids a daughter who is 18 and a son who is 14. My daughter is graduating from h.s. in a few weeks and since she turned 18 she went from the normal arguments a teen has with her mom to verbally cursing at me and now this past weekend she started a fight...

I want my daughter and her husband to buy my home but they can't get a mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

How can I sell them the house without a mortgage I still owe 86,00 on the house and Have 13 years left on my mortgage. I want to sell the house to them but they don't Want to go through a traditional mortgage what can we do

View more questions Search