Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Jul 20, 2007, 12:52 PM
    20 Week Scan
    Hi everyone! I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had access to my computer, but I thought I'd give you all an update. I had my 20 weeks scan this past Monday. It was so amazing to see our little boy! That's right... it's a boy! He was moving around so much. It was really awesome because he kept shaking his head. The tech was trying to get him to move from his very comfortable position so we could get a good profile shot, but he just wasn't having it. Anyway, everything looks great. He's very big for his age, but our due date is still Nov. 30. I'm going to have a son!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Congrats!! I am sure you are EXCITED!!

Names? Ya got any yet?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 12:55 PM
    How wonderful. I remember when we saw our son for the first time via ultrasound. He flipped over and there was no doubt he was a boy!

20 weeks down, 20 to go!

alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Oh joy! I am extra fond of boys. He will be the light of your life. Congrats!!
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Jul 21, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Thanks ladies! Yeah, he has his butt up by my naval, so despite my worries of him not cooperating it was the first thing we saw!
    So far we have the name Jackson Cole picked out. Jackson for my grandfather... but I'm not sure if I'm in love with the middle name. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 21, 2007, 10:19 AM
    When picking out names it is important to look outside of the box. For instance I have a friend who's last initial is S. She named her daughter Ashley Suzanne. Therefore the initials are A$$. Hmmmmmmm...

With my first, if he was going to be a girl I wanted to name him Hailey, because Hailey's Comet was here. My last name was Schmidt at the time... Hailey Schmidt. My mother pointed out how kids can be cruel... Holy Schit... LOL

So, just keep that sort of thing in mind.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jul 21, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Congrats on the baby boy... middle names are hard... I can't give my son a middle name starting with L because then his initials will be elf.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 22, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Congrats! I am so happy for you and your little boy. Everyone is so sure I am having a little boy. My parents and in-laws are already saying him and buying him stuff. As for me, I have no idea what it will be. I will laugh if it is a girl because I have little boy stuff already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AVG Daily Scan [ 1 Answers ]

I installed AVG Free on a Vista HP PC, with what I believe to be the default configuration. I believe it is performing a full virus scan every morning. When I had AVG Free with Windows 98 I think all it did was a brief boot up scan but I had to initialte a full scan myself, which I did about once...

Passport Scan [ 1 Answers ]

When crossing into Canada from the USA. They scan your Passport. Debated with friends on the info that is attached to your Passport. Does anyone know the info. Thanks

First Scan [ 16 Answers ]

I have my first scan on the 2nd may when I will be 13weeks. Im not too sure on what to expect! Any ideas?

Scan showed nothing, what now? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I was/am? Just 6 weeks pregnant. I had to go to hospital for an internal scan today as I had a light bleed 3 days ago with cramp. Both scans showed no problems with my ovaries and there was no sac in my womb. I then had blood test for hcg level. Have to go back on Friday for another test...

How do I scan [ 4 Answers ]

I have an all in one print scan copy. How do I know it is connected to the computer? Is that proven in that I can pri9nt from AOL to the printer... then how come it doesn't scan when I am in word it says I am not connected... u know?

View more questions Search