Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benster Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Unlocked Samsung galaxy nexus on Google play
    If I want to purchase the unlocked Samsung galaxy nexus on Google play currently $399, should I wait for the price possibly to drop and wait till/if the phone gets an 5.0 update possibly in the summer or should in simply buy the phone now?
    Also is it possible that Google will release another phone by the summer?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 13, 2012, 09:50 AM
    As the S3 has recently be released the price will decrease, but not rapidly.
    Buying a smart phone is like buying a computer, there's always something better coming along in the future.

I'm very happy with my Nexus..

May 13, 2012, 09:54 AM
    Yes but consider this,
    On Google play the unlocked version is currently $399, although the price on Amazon is still about $340... I am afraid that Google play will stop selling phones like it did 2 years ago with the nexus one. What do you think?

May 13, 2012, 09:55 AM
    I meant on Amazon the price is about $440
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 13, 2012, 09:57 AM
    I think you're over analysing things.
    Time to take a jump..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How am I able to get additional languages on my Samsung galaxy phone? [ 1 Answers ]

If I want to buy an unlocked Samsung galaxy nexus would it work with any GSM carriers that are not in the usa? Also how would I be able to download a language on my phone to write with that is not on the list of languages that the phone comes with? Would I be able to receive messages that are also...

How do I look at my contacts online for my nexus s 4g Samsung smart phone [ 1 Answers ]

How do I look up my contacts online for my nexus s 4g smart phone?

How do I download photos from my Samsung Galaxy S to my PC? [ 0 Answers ]

I can see the folders of my phone in Windows Explorer after I connect it with the USB cable, but I don't know where the photos are.

Google nexus one [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone gotten a chance to check out the new Nexus One phone from Google? I've see ads for it everywhere...

View more questions Search