Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmansfield Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Real estate
    How do I find the owner of certain property?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Nov 7, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Go to the town hall and give the address to the tax assessor. They should be able to tell you the name and address of the owner and where the tax bills are sent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

General Question Where to find free templates letter for real estate??

Real Estate [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about find out about abandoned homes in my area that are for sale without contacting a real estate agent in California?

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: can i add my son who just turned 18 to the title of our home or can i just put his name on the title even if we owe on the property.:confused:

Real Estate [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a house on land contract --- The warranty deed is in one persons name and he quick claimed the house to his girlfriend. She is the one who I have the land contract with. Is it legal? And can he take the house back?

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

View more questions Search