Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherri_blossom66 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 02:10 AM
    Do I play his game?
    OK so my ex used me and I have lost alomost all my feelings for him but I would like to get back at him... and apparently I have the chance... I have just started talking to my ex's best mate (well he started texting me now we talk on msn nightly) and he tells me stuff about my ex... like apparently he was making a rumour about me being with one of my guy mates and the mate of his told me he thinks he coukd be jealous... do I take this opportunity or not and if so any ideas?. I'm new to the whole revenge thing so I don't know but I would like to show him how it feels advice please?
    Am I being selfish?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2006, 02:15 AM
    Revenge is not answer.
    But ignoring him is...

Nov 6, 2006, 02:19 AM
    Thanks I wasn't sure if revenge would be the answer thanks!
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2006, 02:34 AM
    You're welcome.
    Sometimes ignoring is the best game you can play, that way he will get no satisfaction ;)

Nov 6, 2006, 02:37 AM
    Ok well ill try my hardest... though it might be little difficult but I'm going to give it my all!
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2006, 02:41 AM
    Sometimes I best to swallow your pride.
    Good luck x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to play card game [ 6 Answers ]

Anybody will give me a link or tell me how to play card games , I am a newbie Cheers

Does anybody play a game called Darkthrone? [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering, does anyone play or have heard of a game called Darkthrone? http://www.darkthrone.com/

Laptop can't play a certain CD [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a CD with vidoes and files that I got with a text boot for my class. It plays on others PC but not on my laptop, a toshiba satellite. But, I can play other cd's on that laptop. Regards

I want to play [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 24 years old, and my dream has always been to play basketball. I am not sure I am good enough to play in the wnba, and I am not eligible for college basketball because I already have a bachelor degree, and now I am preparing a master degree. I really want to know if there is a way I could...

View more questions Search